gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 07:26 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  my new rider .
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: my new rider .  (Read 913 times)

therock

my new rider .
« on: October 26, 2006, 06:39 PM »
my new rider £90 of the bay , mint sunn 2bosse . always wanted a 2bosse when dylan clayton used to ride one when we went riding and for 90 dabs coudlnt say no . sunns have always been hard to get hold of , especially the older ones . and one got any black bars they dont need

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Re: my new rider .
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 07:15 PM »
nice :daumenhoch:

priv

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 12:07 PM »
Don't know much about there BMX's but Sunn used to make some great XC MTB frames.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but i don't get New school BMX's at all!  to me they all look the same, i've never ridden one but they don't seem to have any identity.  also what is it with new school BMX's and the seats?  i just don't get em sorry.   :-\

But coolio for £90!   :daumenhoch:

zed4130

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 01:45 PM »
Don't know much about there BMX's but Sunn used to make some great XC MTB frames.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but i don't get New school BMX's at all!  to me they all look the same, i've never ridden one but they don't seem to have any identity.  also what is it with new school BMX's and the seats?  i just don't get em sorry.   :-\

But coolio for £90!   :daumenhoch:

the seat thing is all about grabing it when air born but its mainly a fashion thing i think hears mine

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2006, 01:48 PM »
yours reminds me of the kids on my council estate BITD who used to spray paint there wheels  :LolLolLolLol:

zed4130

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2006, 01:49 PM »
i was bored  :2funny:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  my new rider .

gfxgfx
gfx gfx