gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 10:38 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Ebay Listing cancelation question?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ebay Listing cancelation question?  (Read 822 times)

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Ebay Listing cancelation question?
« on: November 26, 2015, 09:19 AM »
Do ebay cancel a listing only if somebody reports it? Had a notification saying the item I bid on was cancelled due to listing irregularities? yet all the chaps other listings are still available?  ??? which begs the question? has somebody just reported this one item as I cant see ebay checking thousands of adverts? btw item in question is not bmx related it was a pressie for the mrs  :) so what do you know guys?

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
Re: Ebay Listing cancelation question?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 12:35 PM »
Some items are on Ebay's hit list to remove when they get listed due to copyright infringement. There are some BMX items that get removed or have to go through the process when you try to list them, at the owner/copyrighters request.

What was the item ???  Was it something branded that may have been counterfeit ???
BANNED

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Ebay Listing cancelation question?
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 01:02 PM »
It was a dress not a top make or designer just something you could probably get in say? Next

but I can say that I've found out if you report an item it is then brought to there attention so they will remove it provided you have breached there ever changing rules? Funny enough tho it has been proven also that if the item is questionable but has reached a large sum of money it isn't getting removed? cos the buggers are making money so choose not to remove it??

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Ebay Listing cancelation question?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx