gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 11:30 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  mongoose blurs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: mongoose blurs  (Read 1697 times)

Offline newlovetattoos

• Curb Endo
  • IN IT FOR THE QUICHE.
  • Rated:
mongoose blurs
« on: July 06, 2015, 01:47 PM »
ive been working on a build for some time now that ive been slowly gathering the right parts for over a period of nearly 10 years and its nearly time to start putting it all together. ive got a few things that i need to send to sbd to get painted and then its literally a case of putting it all together at long last. anyway although there are no pics of the completed build as yet i needed to share this picture with you guys. these tyres are essential for the build im working on but more so they are a huge part of my bmx roots, you couldnt do any better than a mongoose blur up front on your bike when i was younger. myself and all the lads i rode with widely regarded this as THE best bmx tyre for a front wheel, there were a few alternatives and some maybe were better but to us these were the best and they were abundant too until the dirt monster was released and took its rightful place on the front wheel (we always ran a v monster on the back) since i got back into building mid school bikes from my youth ive found it nigh on impossible to source any more blur's as they are an unconventional alternative mid 90's dirt tyre for people that dont want tioga's or primo's until now. i only gone and got a fookin nos pair en i?
yours truly, a very happy doug! cant wait to put it together and ride it now!!

1" MENSTRUAL/ STUPID FORKS WANTED
PRINCE ALBERT SPARES WANTED
INSTAGRAM - DOUGFAWKESARTANDTATTOO
BMXMUSEUM - BURLISHDIGGER

Offline Ste

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: mongoose blurs
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 07:01 PM »
HELL YES, looking foward to seeing what you've had hidden for so long :-)
And well done for holding out for the right tyres you wouldn't have been happy with anything less...defo be in to see you in the next few weeks dude,il give you a heads up before tho :-)

Offline monteryroom

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 07:32 AM »
it seems from a quick google search that they are out there. have p.m'd you a link.

Offline newlovetattoos

• Curb Endo
  • IN IT FOR THE QUICHE.
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 08:01 AM »
Cheers bud, ive got a set, it seems a bunch of them mustve been discovered somewhere as in the past they have been much more elusive

Offline newlovetattoos

• Curb Endo
  • IN IT FOR THE QUICHE.
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2015, 03:18 PM »
Nice one ste! Well have to sort out doin some riding at some point too man!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  mongoose blurs

gfxgfx
gfx gfx