gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 12:26 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  mcs magnum decals
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: mcs magnum decals  (Read 530 times)

dannyboy

mcs magnum decals
« on: August 28, 2006, 07:26 PM »
won them mind you they cost me im gonna get them scanned and make a few sets  up so if anyone wants a set let me know and il get a set made up  :Great_Britain: wot is the best stuff yo remove the old sticker residue with ???

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Re: mcs magnum decals
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 07:32 PM »
won them mind you they cost me im gonna get them scanned and make a few sets  up so if anyone wants a set let me know and il get a set made up  :Great_Britain: wot is the best stuff yo remove the old sticker residue with ???
Can I have a set mate please, and sticker residue comes off with any spirit based product, Ie: nail varnish remover, dont get caught nicking it out of her bag though
A long time ago, in a land far away!

dannyboy

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 08:53 PM »
no worries ill find out wot its gonna cost to get the sticker sets done this week and let yuz know :Great_Britain: :daumenhoch:

Offline Nosnod

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 11:16 PM »
You will really need to get them printed onto the chrome coloured foil

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  mcs magnum decals

gfxgfx
gfx gfx