gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 04:19 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  KHE Catweasle Project...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: KHE Catweasle Project...  (Read 660 times)

faz

KHE Catweasle Project...
« on: August 24, 2006, 06:00 PM »
Hey Peeps, Just ventured back into the bmx hobby, after owning various BMX's in the past(late 90's) such as, GT Performer, GT Bump, Mongoose Menace/Expert/ And Sniper. Haro Basher, Redline RL240 and a few others too, (I Changed bike's like the wind) ::)
The last BMX I owned was a flatland bike, KHE Lagger.. loved her to bits, but sold her on just like the rest once id moved house.
After browesing ebay i brought a suposed new KHE CATWEASLE frame, colour was a grey/blue. Bargin at £50 inc p&p. Once it arrived it had signs of being used, but no dints, but i noticed paint coming off, and it was chrome underneath.. so ive shotblasted the frame, and ive just finished primering it. Im going to spray it a mint green, and air brush graffiti down the frame with the word catweasle, (as i cant get hold of any stickers) then spray it with a pearl green laquer for the final coat.
I will post photo's as i go along.
But what with me being abit out of date and that..  :LolLolLolLol: is there anything anyone could recomend to buy (head set, stem, ect)
Your help will be great.
Cheers faz
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 06:13 PM by faz »

weston

Re: KHE Catweasle Project...
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 06:56 PM »
is it the model with a 1 1/8th aheadset? if you need me to design some graffiti for you let me know, also if you need a set of real decals for it i'll have a word with thomas & see if there is any lying around the factory..

theRuler

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 09:20 PM »
did they do a 1 1/8" weasle?
i think they dropped that frame in the late 90's

anyways here's mine ;)

theRuler

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 09:21 PM »
oh and watch out with the choice of brake for the back

hombres catch on a 44t ring

ad 990's dont though ;)

weston

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 10:41 PM »
yes they did, i'll get some pics off of thomas, he rode it at the 94 khe flatline tour

theRuler

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 11:24 PM »
son of bitch!

my 95 weasle is 1"

get the pics mate
KHE also made a 1" threadless jobby though

weston

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2006, 11:27 PM »
it could be 1" threadless like my old heavy tools

faz

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2006, 02:06 PM »
Yerh man its the one with the 1.18th headset. that white catweasle looks sweet.
As for stickers man, if you can get teh originals that would be great.. just let me know how much etc. ive got a fishbone gyro, and a fishbone 32th chain ring that im gunna use, thats it at the moe.

faz

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  KHE Catweasle Project...

gfxgfx
gfx gfx