gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 04:26 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  GT Pads
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: GT Pads  (Read 975 times)

etriedes

GT Pads
« on: August 23, 2006, 02:11 AM »
Does anyone have a set of the original black gt pads same colours as these
What i need is a picture of the full padset close up so i can get some repo's done

Thanx

se

Re: GT Pads
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 09:38 AM »
I've got original blue ones, with the GT logo the same colours as the black ones.

etriedes

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 08:52 PM »
I've got original blue ones, with the GT logo the same colours as the black ones.

That would be excellent if you don't mind se ... thanx bud

mcam

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2006, 12:27 PM »
GT never made black pads in that style, with the yellow wings and red writing. The original black GT pads had all yellow printing.

The black pads with the yellow wings and red printing do look pretty cool though, but they aren't correct. Just in case you didn't realise :)

se

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2006, 11:09 PM »
Sorry for late reply. You're right on the black pads, checked and they we're just with yellow. Anyway if you want a close up pic (by a bad cameraman) of orig blue pads with yellow and red then let me know.

etriedes

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2006, 05:17 AM »
Sorry for late reply. You're right on the black pads, checked and they we're just with yellow. Anyway if you want a close up pic (by a bad cameraman) of orig blue pads with yellow and red then let me know.

Thanx for the offer david bailey  ;D but i have some sorted out ...

Thanx for for all your replys guys  ;)

Offline Muffski

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2006, 10:33 AM »
Hi there,do you know of where to get repro pad sets done then please as i'm after some blue ones for my GT Pro Performer? :daumenhoch:

etriedes

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2006, 06:05 PM »
Hi there,do you know of where to get repro pad sets done then please as i'm after some blue ones for my GT Pro Performer? :daumenhoch:

sent you pm muffski

Offline Del

• Look Back
  • Re-living my youth!
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2006, 06:12 PM »
me too!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  GT Pads

gfxgfx
gfx gfx