gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 09:27 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Mk...something nice.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mk...something nice.  (Read 432 times)

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
Mk...something nice.
« on: August 19, 2014, 10:02 AM »
There is always a great vibe in Rad after a MK, just reading through all the posts and looking at the pics, it's great to see Rad back swinging it's hairy knackers.
Don't know why I'm feeling the love for it today, maybe it's the MK ghosts of the past, rad is alive and kicking and I can't think of any member really past or present who in their chrome metal hearts isn't smiling about that.

So a big well done to Gashead, Bru, Stidds, Pickle, and all you new mods for steering this big fooking cruiser back into sunny seas, you really have done a great job.....

Well done Nick and your team  :4_17_5:

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
Re: Mk...something nice.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 10:32 AM »
There is always a great vibe in Rad after a MK, just reading through all the posts and looking at the pics, it's great to see Rad back swinging it's hairy knackers.
Don't know why I'm feeling the love for it today, maybe it's the MK ghosts of the past, rad is alive and kicking and I can't think of any member really past or present who in their chrome metal hearts isn't smiling about that.

So a big well done to Gashead, Bru, Stidds, Pickle, and all you new mods for steering this big fooking cruiser back into sunny seas, you really have done a great job.....

Well done Nick and your team  :4_17_5:

Superb post, much appreciated, thanks.  :angel:

I see you've not got a SST though.  :police:

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 10:48 AM »
Fooking sales men haha  :daumenhoch:

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 10:56 AM »
Those comments are spot on and echo a conversation I had with a past member who came to MK, however he walked away previously due to a negative vibe.

The team try their best Paul and in the past and probably the future get stuff wrong, but most the time get stuff right.

However, the appreciation needs to go to our members who are just Radtastic ! When I try and explain this hobby and especially MK, outsiders luck at me to think.....is he mad lol. MK and Rad is nothing without the support of our valued members

:4_17_5:

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 11:10 AM »
Those comments are spot on and echo a conversation I had with a past member who came to MK, however he walked away previously due to a negative vibe.

The team try their best Paul and in the past and probably the future get stuff wrong, but most the time get stuff right.

However, the appreciation needs to go to our members who are just Radtastic ! When I try and explain this hobby and especially MK, outsiders luck at me to think.....is he mad lol. MK and Rad is nothing without the support of our valued members

:4_17_5:

And with out a doubt Nick, that's the reason you and your team are getting it so right at the min.

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 12:10 PM »
Paul you missed something very special this year mate. I know I've missed the last few years with the exception of a fleeting appearance last year, but the vibe was simply amazing.

You wouldn't recognise the helipad now and there was a "few" more than the dozen of us that rode round the lake with Phil, Steve and Simon all those years ago, but it was all bmx every where you looked. The Burner lads were mental funny, there were families and faces old and new, but ever person there was there for a chilled and relaxing weekenf of bmx.

Brilliant.  Absolutely brilliant weekend*

* except for the performance of a certain individual who was tasked with getting the helipad up and rocking and failed epically to do so due to a vodka error :whistle:
Still limping......

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Mk...something nice.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx