gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975632 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 30, 2024, 08:30 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Child's First Bike
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Child's First Bike  (Read 2209 times)

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Re: Child's First Bike
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2014, 11:05 AM »
Wanted this (thanks, Pickles):

BUT it won't be available in time.

That's a damn shame, but I'm sure he'll love whatever he gets  :daumenhoch:

[bold]When do you need it for Source are stating an expected release date of 20th June  :-\[/bold]

I had dialled the number in the link and the young man stated that it would be around late July/early August. I would want this for the 23th of this month.

I'm in the states 17th - 20th this month. If you could find one there you could have it shipped to my hotel and I'd happily bring it back for you and make sure it was with you before the 23rd. Probably not an option but happy to help if it was any good for you guys.
**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2014, 11:07 AM »
BTW, that's not a 'flood gates' option for bringing everyones bits back  :2funny:

Just trying to help a fellow radster with a kids prezzie  :daumenhoch:
**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

Offline BMX1973

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2014, 11:58 AM »
That is a cool looking ride  :)

[bold]When do you need it for Source are stating an expected release date of 20th June  :-\[/bold]

I had dialled the number in the link and the young man stated that it would be around late July/early August. I would want this for the 23th of this month.

Offline zombie_jesus

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2014, 03:18 PM »

I'm in the states 17th - 20th this month. If you could find one there you could have it shipped to my hotel and I'd happily bring it back for you and make sure it was with you before the 23rd. Probably not an option but happy to help if it was any good for you guys.

Very thoughtful of you. This one is the preferred bike so if that is do-able I'm on it. Will jump on the net this eve.
'I'm not the type to take sluts out...'

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2014, 04:01 PM »
 :daumenhoch:

Offline Christhejob

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2014, 05:44 PM »
HONESTLY the isla run bike is a MILLION times better than the United will be!  Don't get sucked in by the BMX looks!!!!

Offline zombie_jesus

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2014, 02:52 PM »
HONESTLY the isla run bike is a MILLION times better than the United will be!  Don't get sucked in by the BMX looks!!!!

Thanks for all the info, we fully appreciate it.  Pulled the trigger on that shit this morning. Got a pretty rad Bell lid, just need some pads now. Oh yeah, we need a bike for when he at his grandma's house...

Offline Christhejob

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2014, 06:42 PM »
Good work! You won't regret it and he will love it!

Thanks for all the info, we fully appreciate it.  Pulled the trigger on that shit this morning. Got a pretty rad Bell lid, just need some pads now. Oh yeah, we need a bike for when he at his grandma's house...

Offline Hmoon27

• Look Back
  • There's only one path to follow....
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2014, 09:42 PM »
My 7yr old has additional needs and low muscle tone ,so can't balance too well and doesn't have the strength in her legs to pedal. Her sister (20 months) is mad for bikes so I'm going to get her a balance bike at tomorrow .
 So that the eldest doesn't feel left out , I tinkered with this tonight, needs a bit of a tweek ,but she loved it and was scooting around the decking with a smile on her face :4_17_5: well chuffed ;)
( I had a couple of mini burners in the shed, but I just couldn't do it to her :D didn't fancy being pulled up for child cruelty n all that!)

Offline zombie_jesus

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2014, 12:44 AM »
My 7yr old has additional needs and low muscle tone ,so can't balance too well and doesn't have the strength in her legs to pedal. Her sister (20 months) is mad for bikes so I'm going to get her a balance bike at tomorrow .
 So that the eldest doesn't feel left out , I tinkered with this tonight, needs a bit of a tweek ,but she loved it and was scooting around the decking with a smile on her face :4_17_5: well chuffed ;)
( I had a couple of mini burners in the shed, but I just couldn't do it to her :D didn't fancy being pulled up for child cruelty n all that!)

Looks rad. Hell, I would be happy to scoot around on that too.

griff

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2014, 08:31 AM »
That looks ace Mark  :daumenhoch:

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2014, 07:35 PM »
Here you go - here's the Early Rider Alley Runner at 12 months old. Not a thing wrong with it so that tells you why they cost a bit :daumenhoch:

It'll be up for sale in a week or two if I can sort out my boy with a Frog43 or Isla CNOC14 soon :daumenhoch:
Still limping......

Offline zombie_jesus

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2014, 01:29 PM »
Here is Lorenzo on the bike that caused a thousand arguments. I did buy pads but... Anyways, thanks again for all the info.

Offline dp and chopper dude

• Site Supporter
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2014, 01:44 PM »
Here you go - here's the Early Rider Alley Runner at 12 months old. Not a thing wrong with it so that tells you why they cost a bit :daumenhoch:

It'll be up for sale in a week or two if I can sort out my boy with a Frog43 or Isla CNOC14 soon :daumenhoch:

I'd be interested in that Spen. Assuming the wife hasn't pissed all of my wages away by then  :(

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Child's First Bike

gfxgfx
gfx gfx