gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 12:28 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  What hubs do I get help please
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What hubs do I get help please  (Read 599 times)

Offline Chrisw0801

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
What hubs do I get help please
« on: May 15, 2014, 04:50 PM »
Hey ppl

I have a decision to make but need a bit if a push. I have a set if peregrine hp 48s that I got off an old bike the hubs on them were 14mm axles and shot so I've striped the wheels and binned off the hubs. I'm looking for a new set but don't want the wheels to look pony and give them the justice they deserve. I'm having trouble finding a pair of any hub with 48h and a 10mm axle I've only seen single front suzues so they are out the window, I've seen a pair of sovos but not sure abt them, I like the Mohawks but do I go for the black or the chrome or a set of piranhas.

Help please

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: What hubs do I get help please
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 11:58 AM »
black .... or chrome,        hm. Depends on the rest of the bike, i'd say, but black mohawks do look cool (..er than piranhas).

Offline Chrisw0801

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 02:34 PM »
It's an 88 sport so got feh black chain ring got a black seat I think the black Mohawks will tie in. But then again the chrome ones will make the wheels look extra shiny shiny

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 03:43 PM »
yes, think you re right, shiny :daumenhoch:

heres nitro's sport in the sale sectionwith 48s, and CHROME revcore 48 hubs
http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,173237.msg1740334.html

Offline Chrisw0801

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 04:23 PM »
Looks sweet and I do like shiny shiny but then looking at the rims on the bike and the black ones with the chrome tear drops I think they are gonna be the ones mines a mint/turquoise so the will stand out a bit more

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  What hubs do I get help please

gfxgfx
gfx gfx