gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 02:23 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Pro Raider Build Started
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pro Raider Build Started  (Read 521 times)

Offline hokuspokus74

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Pro Raider Build Started
« on: March 24, 2014, 11:52 AM »
Well i thought i would start this as i am waiting on my wheels for the streetbeat,i was going to get the breaks done the same colour as the F&F,but i could take the levers apart and possibly not get them riveted back together correctly  ::) so here how it is so far ah and am also waiting on the rims for this as there in getting built aswell.

Too many cool bikes out there,  not enough money in my wallet :D

Offline kang

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: Pro Raider Build Started
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 04:13 PM »
Looks good, colour's nice.
What forks are they? They look like Redline
 :daumenhoch:

Offline hokuspokus74

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Re: Pro Raider Build Started
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 04:59 PM »
yeah they look like redline forks thats what was on the bike when i got it from the u.s,i thought the colour looked cool aswell have the rims in getting built for it same colour,and i forgot i had a stem that i got powdered with the frame so thats why i had a suntour on it but changed it lastnight,just a pity i cant get grips to match the frame,maybe i should get the tange powdered  :LolLolLolLol:
Too many cool bikes out there,  not enough money in my wallet :D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Pro Raider Build Started

gfxgfx
gfx gfx