gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 10:33 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Whats a 2hip pork worth?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Whats a 2hip pork worth?  (Read 1318 times)

Offline webbie

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Whats a 2hip pork worth?
« on: March 12, 2014, 03:53 PM »
I would like some help please years ago i sold a friend my old pork and he has just rang me to say he needs to sell it  ??? Now I would love to have it back but am unsure how to price it. A while ago I tried to sell the two porks I have but had no joy so what would be the going rate for an alloy pork  it has from memory profile racing cranks (lhd) redneck stem alex supra e rims I cant remember what hubs and sbc forks but I cant remember what bars  ::) The frame is in good nick just minor grind marks on the rear drops I think. I do no he hasn't used it as its just been sat in his garage for years. So what would be a fair price as he is a good friend and needs my help. If I cant raise the funds I might put it up for sale on here.

Offline GavinDavis

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Re: Whats a 2hip pork worth?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 07:52 PM »
Bit difficult to price up a complete as they generall go for less than if it was split....

I bought my nos Pork frame and forks off Jai about a year or so ago for about £150 ish from what I remember.  Its a chromo model but he was doing the alloy ones for the same price.  Obviously if it got a few battle scars then its gonna knock off a few quid.

Have you got any pics?  Are you buying just the FnF or you gonna take it complete?

Offline ED209

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Live to ride ... ride to live.
    • www.superexstatic.com
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 09:11 PM »
maybe £250 to £350 based on spec ... you'd get a load more if you sold it to to Aus.. they love 2hip stuff :-)

theres a guy on the Facebook 2hip page who wants to buy a Pork if you do want to sell  :)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 09:14 PM by ED209 »
"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas

WANTED : Victor DX 9/16 spindle or pedal

Offline webbie

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 02:22 AM »
Cheers He won't split it he just needs some quick cash I was thinking about £200-£250ish If I do get it I will put it with my collection as it would be nice to have my old bike back but if not I will put it up for sale on here  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Whats a 2hip pork worth?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx