gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 11:55 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Sweetg's Vector mark 2 build.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sweetg's Vector mark 2 build.  (Read 6173 times)

Offline sweetg

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: Sweetg's Vector mark 2 build.
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2014, 08:49 PM »
That's the one looks in great OG condition with orig decal, just not the right time of year. My still be there after Xmas, then it's the right time.....lol still a high price, it's been on for a month now.

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2014, 10:16 PM »
Great bike and a good parts list there bet that seat cost you a few quid , you probably already know but yours is a gen 3 frame  from late 84 to 85 , I've 4 vectors and they are my favourite frame I just like the wackiness of them

Offline sweetg

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2014, 09:40 PM »
Cheers glenboy, the seats great, it was a good price not crazy. Got to say it's the twin down tubes and the bars that got me on to the vector also, so different, just need the funds and luck of dropping on some pv 1 pedals and vector post and I am ready to build.

Offline dinglem

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2014, 09:53 PM »
Did you have a pop on OZBMX to ask about some pedals??? It's where mine came from.... and where i subsequently sourced my 9/16 switch out from as well  :daumenhoch:
Funking in your space since 1984.

Offline sweetg

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2014, 05:31 PM »
Hi ding, ye I did left a post on a couple, one guy splitting a vector freestyler but no answer :( will keep trying......no real rush I want it done right, may stick a set of kkt lightnings on then swop out later should bag a vector post sooner than the pv- 1s.

Offline sweetg

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2015, 09:07 PM »
Last few bits gathered and ready to build, this as been a long collection of parts ( fookin today's prices  :idiot2:) but should look sweet when done I hope, visualised the build, but you don't know how it will look till built, then some photos of her, got a friend who's a camera man/ photographer for sky, to do some arty farty pics when the sun finally arrives  :daumenhoch:

Hope you like radsters...........

will post up photos when I get round to building up soon I hope.

Offline dinglem

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2015, 09:43 PM »
This is going to be pretty special!!
Funking in your space since 1984.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Sweetg's Vector mark 2 build.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx