gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975644 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 05, 2024, 11:27 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Market Place  |  Trade  |  NOS mint chrome Suzue high flange sealed bearing hubs set for a blue Kashi seat
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NOS mint chrome Suzue high flange sealed bearing hubs set for a blue Kashi seat  (Read 633 times)

Offline Mario

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
I need a nos mint Kashimax aero seat in blue for this nice rare pair of Suzue oldschool sealed bearing hubs set in flawless chrome (just top up only £29):

Really super rare this set of Suzue hubs,not just sealed bearings(waterproof),original decal is still intact, no flaking or bubbling of chrome.They are from the 80's and yet so well kept, totally flawless,the Japanese can really make high end BMX parts back in those days.I have seen a complete laser lite and it came stock with these model hubs Suzue,exact large flange.
I am certain this is the only set left in the whole of Asia.You can get them laced nicely and put it up on your showbike, or if you're a collector this is truly one collector's item. Once sold ,it's gone.This series of Suzue large flange is in high demand for the 36H model. The flange have no holes and it being so shiny and all, it looks like a brake disk.These things lasts forever.by registered parcel to guarantee arrive with tracking number and website. You can check with my feed back, non  of the goods sold has never been gone missing and thats why i have a clean record.  NOW ONLY £110 shipped(PRICE REDUCED) by registered parcel to ensure delivery!LAST PAIR

Here please take  a look, i put them on top of a music book to show you how minty shiny is it's reflecting all the scores and lines:

The high quality rubber seals on on both sides ( 4 seals are still soft and pliable,will spin and last forever.Waterproof too:

You can see the original Suzue decal still intact on both hubs.

From the 80's, made in Japan, everything is still minty shiny chorome like mirrors!

Original Suzue track nuts,(the washer is thick and it protects your frame,they all spin by themself and are permanently attached to the nut) minty chrome so shiny makes them look like mercury:

Will include original Suzue hubs box if you're a collector, this is really a collector's item!

This rare ONE AND ONLY Suzue vintage mint hubs will be shipped by registered parcel with tracking proof and pics of our email sent to you to ensure its delivery.Really super rare this set of Suzue hubs,not just sealed bearings(waterproof),original decal is still intact, no flaking or bubbling of chrome.They are from the 80's and yet so well kept, totally flawless,the Japanese can really make high end BMX parts back in those days.I have seen a complete laser lite and it came stock with these model hubs Suzue,exact large flange.
I am certain this is the only set left in the whole of Asia.You can get them laced nicely and put it up on your showbike, or if you're a collector this is truly one collector's item. Once sold ,it's gone.This series of Suzue large flange is in high demand for the 36H model. The flange have no holes and it being so shiny and all, it looks like a brake disk.[/b]
[/color]

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Market Place  |  Trade  |  NOS mint chrome Suzue high flange sealed bearing hubs set for a blue Kashi seat

gfxgfx
gfx gfx