gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975771 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 07, 2024, 12:31 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  Do you need help setting up a skatepark?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Do you need help setting up a skatepark?  (Read 1501 times)

Offline claynutz

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
Do you need help setting up a skatepark?
« on: June 19, 2013, 01:46 PM »
Hi all, I’m new to this forum.
I’ve been building indoor skateparks now since 1996 including my brother Owain Cleggs backyard ramp and have been using parks since 1988. Over the years I’ve visited some fantastic places and some diabolical parks.
It got me thinking about people wanting to start a skatepark and not knowing where to begin. So with the help of my girlfriend we've set up a website to help. With the help of user reviews we can promote those that build great skateparks and those that don’t.
Take a look at www.skateparkbusiness.com 
We've written help guides for all procedures in setting up your very own business. We also plan to influence local authority into using our site so they can find decent skatepark manufactures and not waste tax payers money on pre-fabricated boring skateparks.
Its still in its early stages and we look forward to hearing from you. If any one wants to get involved and maybe wright blogs about experiences setting up a skatepark or dealing with councils then get in touch on the website.

Cheers Jamie Clegg

Offline BMX1973

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: Do you need help setting up a skatepark?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 10:53 PM »
welcome to Rad  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  Do you need help setting up a skatepark?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx