gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 04:22 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  hoover pipe
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: hoover pipe  (Read 1024 times)

Offline rollin72

• 900 Air
  • I was a ninja
  • Rated:
hoover pipe
« on: May 02, 2013, 09:18 PM »
I have discovered that the metal hoover pipe arm thing off a Vax hoover fits perfectly over your forks so you can knock on a race crown, but don't use a lump hammer as it disfigures it a bit and make sure your missus has definitely gone out and is not lurking so she cant come in screaming  "wtf are you doing to my hoover" and don't knock on said race crown on laminate flooring as it dents it to fook...my tip of the day :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
Re: hoover pipe
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 09:19 PM »
I have discovered that the metal hoover pipe arm thing off a Vax hoover fits perfectly over your forks so you can knock on a race crown, but don't use a lump hammer as it disfigures it a bit and make sure your missus has definitely gone out and is not lurking so she cant come in screaming  "wtf are you doing to my hoover"...my tip of the day :LolLolLolLol:

;D

Offline James Nada

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 09:22 PM »
Best thing is a short length of scaffolding tube (the older, thinner type, not the the newer thicker type).  It CAN take a lump hammer.

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 09:22 PM »
I have discovered that the metal hoover pipe arm thing off a Vax hoover fits perfectly over the end of your cock, but don't use too much suction  as it disfigures your bell end and make sure your missus has definitely gone out and is not lurking so she cant come in screaming  "wtf are you doing to my hoover" .......... best blowy i have had for a long time .. my tip of the day   :LolLolLolLol:

:shocked: :shocked:
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

Offline rollin72

• 900 Air
  • I was a ninja
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 09:30 PM »
Best thing is a short length of scaffolding tube (the older, thinner type, not the the newer thicker type).  It CAN take a lump hammer.
why when you can just use the hoover ;D
I have discovered that the metal hoover pipe arm thing off a Vax hoover fits perfectly over the end of your cock, but don't use too much suction  as it disfigures your bell end and make sure your missus has definitely gone out and is not lurking so she cant come in screaming  "wtf are you doing to my hoover" .......... best blowy i have had for a long time .. my tip of the day   :LolLolLolLol:

:shocked: :shocked:
sussed me out ;D

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
    • http://www.sumoservices.com/
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 09:33 PM »
I have discovered that the metal hoover pipe arm thing off a Vax hoover fits perfectly over your forks so you can knock on a race crown, but don't use a lump hammer as it disfigures it a bit and make sure your missus has definitely gone out and is not lurking so she cant come in screaming  "wtf are you doing to my hoover" and don't knock on said race crown on laminate flooring as it dents it to fook...my tip of the day :LolLolLolLol:

Looks like a nights sleep on the sofa pal  :D
I might actually build a bike this year instead of just hoarding parts :)

Offline animal

• Team Moderator
  • BMX Nerd
  • MRD Loony & proud
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 10:22 PM »
Foookin  :LolLolLolLol: ur a star Gaz  :4_17_5:  :daumenhoch:

My handbrake been out all night . Good job she would have ranted like mad if she had caught me knocking greasy bb and headset cups out onto the carpet  :2funny:

chubby

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2013, 06:00 PM »
 >:(whenever i whack em with pipe n hammer i always split the fookers

Rabdul06

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2013, 01:51 AM »

:2funny: :2funny:

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2013, 04:10 AM »
I've used hoover pipe before, along with scaffold tube and also hand-rail tube  :daumenhoch:

Moza

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2013, 08:58 PM »

Thats what car thieves used to use lol

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  hoover pipe

gfxgfx
gfx gfx