gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 08:25 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  dragonfly generix rookie, now with pics of the bike
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: dragonfly generix rookie, now with pics of the bike  (Read 1298 times)

m1ke

dragonfly generix rookie, now with pics of the bike
« on: March 22, 2013, 02:20 PM »
got this off a certain internet auction site  ;D as far as i can gather going off the small amount i can find out about them and a member of global flat in the states with same bike its a 96-97 dragonfly generix rookie thats kinda a standard shorty copy, frame/forks/bars/crank all cromo i got the bike minus wheels as the bloke said there both buckled but ill be putting some araya rims with haro hubs on it.... here is some pics

frame looks bad but ive had a quick go over with some auto glym metal polish and its comes off and is good under the filth  :) bars feel like the old khe kneesaver design, there was the sticky leftovers of a old backyard decal on the toptube  ;D
spec from whats on is...

dia compe xce rear u brake
gx front u brake
lizard hinged levers
dna headset
oryg gyro

sprocket is bent but doesnt look like an original one as they came with the cd design one. But im rather please with it, good clean and a few new bits it will be rather tidy  8) 8)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 11:17 AM by m1ke »

m1ke

Re: dragonfly generix rookie, now with pics of the bike
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 11:23 AM »

dont know if mine is a early or later design as the seat tube top is flat box sectioned on mine and the dropouts are capped not flattend like this one ???

Offline GavinDavis

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 11:28 AM »
Looks a cool ride you got there mate  :daumenhoch:

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 08:12 PM »
I've come accross that mag ad before, some else had one but also had the flat plate behind the seat tube, buts his had no decals so I wasn't convinced to was a df

m1ke

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 08:31 PM »
the frame is 99% the same as a heavytools screamer bar the dropouts ??? this has the 1" aheadset setup so its got to be so its got to be dragonfly/heavytools/khe  :LolLolLolLol: its german thats a safe bet  ;D

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 08:44 PM »
the frame is 99% the same as a heavytools screamer bar the dropouts ??? this has the 1" aheadset setup so its got to be so its got to be dragonfly/heavytools/khe  :LolLolLolLol: its german thats a safe bet  ;D
funnily enough, I told the lad who had one possibly KHE heavy tools

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  dragonfly generix rookie, now with pics of the bike

gfxgfx
gfx gfx