gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 04:22 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  haro sport
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: haro sport  (Read 1174 times)

spleen1970

haro sport
« on: December 30, 2012, 09:48 AM »
Hi all seen this on the bay just wondered on the price $140 posted ? No forks though is that a good idea to buy with no forks ?
80's HARO FRAME SPORT /FST ..... | eBay.com/itm/290827336323
Is this a good buy lads ?

Cheers Sean
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 09:56 AM by spleen1970 »

Offline Jaan

• Tail Whip
  • A.K.A. Chris
    • AlphaPunk
  • Rated:
Re: haro sport
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 02:14 PM »
Fingers crossed picture 3 is an illusion  :D

Unless you have the forks I wouldn't bother bud - you could wait an eternity for them and unless you're really lucky you'll end up paying way over the $100 he wants for the frame. Forks sell for higher value on their own than with a frame as f&f are more commonly sold together.

Also, don't forget shipping (if he wants to ship to the UK - that's about $70) then there's the import duty on top of that...

Chris  :daumenhoch:

Offline Jaan

• Tail Whip
  • A.K.A. Chris
    • AlphaPunk
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 02:18 PM »
Just read in your post that he'll ship - so I guess the question is do you want to run Haro forks or do what a lot of folk do and stick on some generics like Tange. I like my knickers and bra to match, others aren't as fussy.  ;)

Offline Darren KAP

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 02:45 PM »
Yeah i can confirm Chris Jane or what ever he's calling himself likes everything to match but dont ever open your pm's from him .....its not a pretty sight
Life .......... Your here for a good time not a long time

spleen1970

Re: haro sport f&f
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 02:59 PM »
What would be a fair price to pay for a matching sport f&f?  Is there cheap sets out there?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 03:05 PM by spleen1970 »

Offline bobbbbsy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 03:05 PM »
Just read in your post that he'll ship - so I guess the question is do you want to run Haro forks or do what a lot of folk do and stick on some generics like Tange. I like my knickers and bra to match, others aren't as fussy.  ;)

:LolLolLolLol:i had one. was nt that bad !

Offline threaders

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2012, 04:27 PM »
I picked up a chrome 86 sport for $140 posted from the bmxmuseum, I also picked up an 85 chrome performer for $100 posted from there too. Neither came with forks and I dont think ill ever get the matchig forks, but these were cheap and will do very nicley for riders. I would only buy a frame on its own without forks if it was an absoloute bargain and only for riding otherwise I would wait and buy matching F+F :daumenhoch:
If buying from the states, check out threads on here first to find a couple of guides for getting round customs charges or ring up the customs office to find out about charges and how to avoid them :police:

Offline Jaan

• Tail Whip
  • A.K.A. Chris
    • AlphaPunk
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2012, 05:40 PM »
Yeah i can confirm Chris Jane or what ever he's calling himself likes everything to match but dont ever open your pm's from him .....its not a pretty sight

You said you liked the picture with my tackle hanging out the crouch less panties. I was also wearing a matching set as my raspberries were poking through the slits in the bra, I rubbed ice on them to make sure they were visible. (Licking lips icon)

Offline Jaan

• Tail Whip
  • A.K.A. Chris
    • AlphaPunk
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2012, 06:02 PM »
What would be a fair price to pay for a matching sport f&f?  Is there cheap sets out there?

£250 should buy you a decent rider.

Offline Darren KAP

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2012, 06:53 PM »

£250 should buy you a decent rider.

I paid more than that for pics of your wife Chris .... Well worth it bud
Life .......... Your here for a good time not a long time

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  haro sport

gfxgfx
gfx gfx