gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 10:27 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  photos of malvern bmx track
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: photos of malvern bmx track  (Read 1566 times)

bmxhiles

photos of malvern bmx track
« on: October 01, 2012, 08:34 PM »
 :'( hi has anyone got some photos of malvern track.after it was rebuilt the one with the bom hole.i remember racing there and spending so much time time there when i was meant.to be doing my school home work. ;D

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
    • Delirium alt/rock/metal covers
  • Rated:
Re: photos of malvern bmx track
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 08:44 PM »
I only raced there once and don't have any pictures of it.
Is this John BTW? If so there's pictures of you on mine and Tristan Nunn's Facebook pages. I can pm you a link if you want.

bmxhiles

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 08:49 PM »
 ;D hi that would be good as have not go any photos of me racing.i lost them when we move house and my son would like to see them as well.are you still racing. :)

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
    • Delirium alt/rock/metal covers
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 08:55 PM »
Well, I pretty much finished at the end of 1990 and started racing these loons in Old Skool in 2010, so I had 20 years off. I race New Skool cruiser mainly now. Both my lads and my dad ride so it makes it easy for me :daumenhoch:

bmxhiles

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 09:10 PM »
 i was thinking about coming back to race but i found out it herts more when i come off.as found out  one day when out on my bike but still have a go around some tracks and have fun doing it.hi thanks for the links i still have my gt frame in the loft.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 09:21 PM by bmxhiles »

Offline SteveG

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 11:34 PM »
I can't help with the photos but it's jogged my memory. I went to the track once to do some sort of promotional event with the Yes Trick Team.
Was there a Yes shop somewhere near the track and was the club there called the Malvern Hillbillies or something similar ?
I have a plaque with that on I spotted a while back and couldn't remember where it had come from.
Sorry for the ramble  ;)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  photos of malvern bmx track

gfxgfx
gfx gfx