gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 03:16 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  A bank hoilday weekend of BMX, FMX, Drift racing and rally cross
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A bank hoilday weekend of BMX, FMX, Drift racing and rally cross  (Read 881 times)

Sink

Took my lad to Lydden Race circuit this weekend, for a Monster Mayhem weekend, full on boys stuff all weekend, free style motor cross was insane, the drifting was smoking, but the real reason we were there was for Harry Main, what a legend of a bloke, he took time out to sign autographs, take pictures and chat with all the kids and of course Dads, When I introduced my lad to him and he shook his hand and asked his name, the look on my boys face was amazing, he said to me quietly is that really him Dad?  :LolLolLolLol:
He signed several bits for him the day after and even remebered him from the day before, witout asking writting his name before signing, which i thought was pretty cool. The man was pretty swamped by kids but he took the time for them all, considering how well know Harry Main is, he's a really nice bloke  :Great_Britain:

My Harry with Harry Main

And a little vid of Harry Main throwing a couple of flairs.

Offline Discostu

• 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:
Re: A bank hoilday weekend of BMX, FMX, Drift racing and rally cross
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 04:01 PM »
For some strange reason I got drawn away from Harry's riding on that video by the two bits of very nice totty standing by the ramp!! :shocked: :P. Oh what a perv I am!!  :LolLolLolLol:

Sink

Re: A bank hoilday weekend of BMX, FMX, Drift racing and rally cross
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 04:06 PM »
A discraction indeed, they were tottering about all weekend in little hot pants and tiny skirts, nearly had a heart attack when they walked passed me while laying on the grass  :crazy2: Very cheeky pair  :2funny:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  A bank hoilday weekend of BMX, FMX, Drift racing and rally cross

gfxgfx
gfx gfx