gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 12:34 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Peugeot Black Lion BMX resto
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Peugeot Black Lion BMX resto  (Read 16518 times)

Offline Gizmo

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Re: Peugeot Black Lion BMX resto
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2012, 08:05 PM »
Cracking build , colour combo perfect  :)
 :4_17_5:

Rossi46

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2012, 08:14 PM »
Stunning build me thinks. I personally like to see this kind of bike restored. They seem more real world to me. I certainly wasn't ever lucky enough to have a Hutch, Haro, GT, PK Ripper etc BITD. I wouldn't have been lucky enough to have owned this either and would be really proud to own something like that now. It looks like a lot of work has gone into it and you should be really proud  8)

Offline Chromo Buzz

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2012, 09:16 PM »
Stunning build me thinks. I personally like to see this kind of bike restored. They seem more real world to me. I certainly wasn't ever lucky enough to have a Hutch, Haro, GT, PK Ripper etc BITD. I wouldn't have been lucky enough to have owned this either and would be really proud to own something like that now. It looks like a lot of work has gone into it and you should be really proud  8)

X2.....Exactly what that man say's there ;)

Couldn't have put it in better words meself, cracking build matey :daumenhoch:  :4_17_5:

Offline TORKER mick

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2012, 09:55 PM »
i had one as my first bmx but with yellow ogk's :smitten: :daumenhoch:    dib dobs if you ever want to sell ;)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Peugeot Black Lion BMX resto

gfxgfx
gfx gfx