gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 29, 2024, 08:27 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Ebay listing Editing help..
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ebay listing Editing help..  (Read 347 times)

Offline Why isnt this working

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Ebay listing Editing help..
« on: July 21, 2012, 10:57 PM »
For gods sake, I am hopeless at this sort of thing. I'm relly sorry for the continuous 'HELP' threads honestly! I've just listed 2 framesets on Ebay and the photo's have come out really small  :wtf: Can I change that now or is it to late... :-\

Its such a shame as the photo's are really important to show the condition of these sets. Here's the links...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/N-O-S-1984-SE-QUADANGLE-FREESTYLER-OLD-SCHOOL-BMX-HARO-SKYWAY-GT-REDLINE-/140805833619?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item20c8ae8393

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/N-O-S-1984-REDLINE-PROSTYLER-OLD-SCHOOL-BMX-HARO-SKYWAY-GT-MONGOOSE-HUTCH-/140805863023?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item20c8aef66f

Appologies again guys, im f*cking terrible at this but I'm sure I ticked all the right boxes.

Si :-\

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Ebay listing Editing help..
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 11:01 PM »
Just thought, I'd saved the photo's from photobucket onto my computer then uploaded them....would that be why maybe?

Offline kalex

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 11:06 PM »
i'm not sure why your pics turned out small, but usually you can revise your item. but when members start bidding on it, ebay must block some options.

this maybe why you can't edit your pics now.

i screwed up on my main title, someone bid on it before i noticed and i couldn't revise it.

you could always contact all bidders to say your ending the listing and tell them why and when you'll put it back on, and redo it but check before you list

if that makes sense

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 11:11 PM »
Thanks Kalex, makes sense.. :daumenhoch:

I've just checked my photo's on my computer and when i click on one of the images i copied over from photobucket they appear smaller.. :-\ so Its just saved them that way for some reason. I may have to pull the auction and re-do it or something! Always some bollox doing this stuff for me, anoying. I'm going to bed, i'll do it tomorrow... :idiot2:

Si

sharp767

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 12:20 AM »
use the original photos you had before you uploaded them to photobucket. also when you upload them to ebay tick the 'picture pack' box and that will allow people to see bigger photos and zoom in when viewing.  :daumenhoch:

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2012, 08:18 AM »
use the original photos you had before you uploaded them to photobucket. also when you upload them to ebay tick the 'picture pack' box and that will allow people to see bigger photos and zoom in when viewing.  :daumenhoch:

Thanks very much pal, hopefully should be able to Edit the photo's... :daumenhoch:

Si.

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2012, 09:23 AM »
Can not edit the bloody listing photo's now... :tickedoff:

I've just created a new album in photobucket with all the images, i'll test the link here first before I add a note on the listing if you dont mind.. ;D

http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj209/simondom/SE%20Quadangle%20and%20Redline%20Prostyle%20album%2022%2007%202012/

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2012, 09:24 AM »
Sorted.. :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Ebay listing Editing help..

gfxgfx
gfx gfx