gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975649 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6349 Members - Latest Member: Kev667 July 07, 2024, 03:16 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  25 YEARS LATER...THE RETURN TO EASTWAY
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 25 YEARS LATER...THE RETURN TO EASTWAY  (Read 6111 times)

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: 25 YEARS LATER...THE RETURN TO EASTWAY
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2006, 11:47 PM »
I raced there a couple of times, I was in the same moto`s as Ruff one time too  :daumenhoch:

Any body remember them having an inflatable type thing over there at on race meet, I got right to the top of it, then fell off, and had someone land right on top of me nearly breaking my nose. Oh how it bled for about 15 mins  :crazy2:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2006, 08:21 AM »
there used to be a great jump over to the left of the aerial shot that was close to the underpass, you dropped down went across the path and up.  You could get masses of air off of that  :daumenhoch:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2006, 08:58 AM »
I remember the inflatable bill, do you remember nikky matthews and cav strutt dressed up as diana and charles?

The best jump there was down the first straight then off the first berm, you could get mad air off that...
A long time ago, in a land far away!

zed4130

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2006, 09:21 AM »
looks good over grown like dirt jumping .PUT IFORD ON YOUR LIST its a good track needs a lot of skill which i havnt got any more went too iford two weeks ago i havnt been for 1 year been busy with family etc i was knackerd but it was fun would be better with other oldschoolers.Glad you had fun.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 06:33 PM by zed4130 »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  25 YEARS LATER...THE RETURN TO EASTWAY

gfxgfx
gfx gfx