gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975759 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 29, 2024, 08:20 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  new indoor skate park in newport isle of wight
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: new indoor skate park in newport isle of wight  (Read 1944 times)

Murph

new indoor skate park in newport isle of wight
« on: May 20, 2012, 08:58 PM »
theres a new indoor park being built in the isle of wight,the name of it is called (the drop) as it has a 12 foot quarter drop to a foam pit hense the name ,i was helping the owner out last week in marking it out plus i guess i will be roped in to marking the foamers out next week as i am a chippy and have worked on lots of radius bits in the past,there will be a big mini ramp section plus a street section but the park is only 4000 square feet so it might be a suck it and see at the beinging ,theres some plans if your search on isle of wight radio web site so take a peek,i am so gald i will have a place to ride without looking like a pidoe ive just spent a fortune on a new school ride as i want to ride again after more than 25 years cant wait and keep you informed on the progress.

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Re: new indoor skate park in newport isle of wight
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 09:09 PM »
Hope it's not too near the coastline. Get some pics up as it progresses :daumenhoch:

Offline kev-s

• 900 Air
  • I bought a site tag and my girth increased by 10%
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 04:19 AM »
little more info here

http://www.iwradio.co.uk/articles/work-begins-on-islands-1st-indoor-skate-park

its going to be in newport so pretty much near the centre of the island

shame it isnt nearer the coast as there are no train stations to newport from any of the portsmouth/southampton/lymington ferry/hovercraft terminals so u have to ride there from the ferry (no good if its raining) or take a car across which prices start at £55 for a return which isnt too bad if there are 4 of you

Mdbh

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 06:55 AM »
£55 sounds good to me if it's a good park!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  new indoor skate park in newport isle of wight

gfxgfx
gfx gfx