gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 05:22 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  GT Dyno Comp
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: GT Dyno Comp  (Read 1528 times)

theblade

GT Dyno Comp
« on: May 06, 2012, 07:46 PM »
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140744312527'ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Hi folks just decided yesterday to buy a bmx again and came across this on ebay and judging by the price of retro machines think I got a good deal! I m going to paint this and build it up so let you know how I get on! My other bikes I ve had include an aero pro,dp freestyler and a prolite(along with some lesser machines) My last bmx which I wasnt using for a few years got thrown out by my mates dad when I cycled it down to a party at his house at 2am and left it there for a year (15 years ago). It was one of the very original HARO MASTER MK1! Costly mistake looking at the prices!!

deeman

Re: GT Dyno Comp
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 10:51 AM »
Nice frame and bargain price!good score!should look nice,get the nitromors out and get that 'orrible paint off!you may find the chrome is fine or savable underneath! :daumenhoch:

theblade

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 03:16 PM »
Yep didnt actually realise it was originally chrome til I d bought it then I saw all the pics further down. Yep I ll check what the chromes like. If it no good I ll rough it up and spray blue,green or lavander....hope the chromes reasonable tho!!

deeman

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 12:19 AM »
Yep didnt actually realise it was originally chrome til I d bought it then I saw all the pics further down. Yep I ll check what the chromes like. If it no good I ll rough it up and spray blue,green or lavander....hope the chromes reasonable tho!!

you might be pleasantly surprised,if you look in tech and resto you will find threads on how to restore chrome using coca cola and tinfoil.I have been amazed at results people have achieved! :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  GT Dyno Comp

gfxgfx
gfx gfx