gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975746 Posts in 138932 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 09, 2024, 10:01 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  rad lock-in in hemel hempstead indoor park, cancelled :(
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: rad lock-in in hemel hempstead indoor park, cancelled :(  (Read 16223 times)

griff

I have to say john......if it were me, id bin it and put down to not enough interest.  you gave it your best shot  :daumenhoch:

try again with a later date now you know all the info... maybe end of June?  :)

no  ;D

gonna see how the list looks by Saturday
if we have enough peeps by then will ask for money in to mrs griff's paypal by next Tuesday at the very latest

rakas17

i havent read the whole thread but it looks like youre struggling to get numbers to make it viable. well........ I'm mates with management there, i live about 100 yards away from it and its about 200 yards from the skislope where i build the park. I fitted the helped fitting the shops out before the skatepark opened so had a few snide sessions when it was empty! :daumenhoch:
 My mate who is one of the managers gets to snowboard for free so we can skate for free (yes, i said skate.. sorry, thats what i mostly do in skateparks) I'll have a word with him and see if he can do a cheeky freebie for 20. not promising anything but i'll let you know.

the fibreglass caving tunnels in this place are INSANE!!! seriously, you've never seen anything like it! 

LENNY-LENTINI

Sorry Griff Matey

Would have defo come to this but i will be flying back from getting hitched on that day.

Good work getting it on.

Keep the faith Brother. L

Offline dirtyvans

• BMX Nerd
    • Energy Flash Records
  • Rated:
bummer, wouldve been up for this, with a small crew! - mrs is out that night, i've missed rad gatherings

the place is real fun, the big bowl is sick, the little bowl is a challenge!, went up there in the week and had the place to ourselves until scooter oclock

griff

i havent read the whole thread but it looks like youre struggling to get numbers to make it viable. well........ I'm mates with management there, i live about 100 yards away from it and its about 200 yards from the skislope where i build the park. I fitted the helped fitting the shops out before the skatepark opened so had a few snide sessions when it was empty! :daumenhoch:
 My mate who is one of the managers gets to snowboard for free so we can skate for free (yes, i said skate.. sorry, thats what i mostly do in skateparks) I'll have a word with him and see if he can do a cheeky freebie for 20. not promising anything but i'll let you know.

the fibreglass caving tunnels in this place are INSANE!!! seriously, you've never seen anything like it! 

Joe if there's anything you can do then that's fantastic - I'm more than happy to pay, but anything that makes it a bit more viable would be  8)

rakas17

I've already text him, he's gonns speak to the bosses. They have young and trendy managers there, (he's only 24) but I don't know how much say they have with what goes on. He said he'll see what he can do. I'll keep you posted.

G

I'm in.

G.

griff

I'm in.

G.

very good - just need a few more peeps in now  :D

whatquid

right im up for this and can bring a possible 6...........

griff

now that's more like it!!

1) Griff
2) Gary72
3) Woz
4) Wadz*
5) Pickle
6) Diesel
7) Mark hmoon
8 ) Glen
9) Pkripster
10) Tricky Rich
11) Pete
12) Clump 1
13) Clump 2
14) Clump 3
15) Clump 4
16) Cortone
17) Cortone +1
18) Cortone +2
19) lord robert william bobbington of the shires
20) gingerholmes
21) Joe Rakas? let me know if you want adding mate
21) G
23) Whatquid
24) Whatquid +1
25) Whatquid +2
26) Whatquid +3
27)
28)
29)
30)
FULL!

will be sending you guys a PM very soon with paypal details, I'll book it as soon as I get to the required total
if anyone can't make it now or wants to go GET IN TOUCH QUICK as I need to pay up front next week :D
not going to overload the place as it's not fair on the others, if there are any non payers on the list it will fook it up for everyone (and I'll have to refund everyone)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 02:48 PM by griff »

whatquid

only 4 of us going now..........

griff

only 4 of us going now..........

updated!

still that's a big help - room for a few more wobblers then..

griff

bumpitty bump - need to get this down to 15 quid...
any more???

Woz

Nearly there Griff, one more big push and you'll be the proud owner of a night out.

Keep it up, it will be worth it in the end, just ask Ed  :)

griff

Nearly there Griff, one more big push and you'll be the proud owner of a night out.

Keep it up, it will be worth it in the end, just ask Ed  :)

;D well today's the day...
If I can get to 30 riders today then I'll start asking for moneys
I don't want to piss anyone around asking before then only to have to refund them again if we don't get there - that includes mrs griff as she's the one with the paypal account!

Mdbh

Plus Greg Martin so that's 5, and Paul might come, what about Dennis and drainer?

whatquid

put us down for the last spots then yer drainer will be up for it, so thats me ,kev,shane drainer, you jack,gregg and maybee dennis............done  :daumenhoch:

griff

put us down for the last spots then yer drainer will be up for it, so thats me ,kev,shane drainer, you jack,gregg and maybee dennis............done  :daumenhoch:

great news, but I am now officially confused  ;D

can you do me a favour and put people's rad names (or you + however many) on the list below?
then I'll send out PMs to everyone with the paypal details

please only put down definites though, not maybes - unless you're prepared to pay on their behalf that is  ;)

1) Griff
2) Gary72
3) Woz
4) Wadz*
5) Pickle
6) Diesel
7) Mark hmoon
8 ) Glen
9) Pkripster
10) Tricky Rich
11) Pete
12) Clump 1
13) Clump 2
14) Clump 3
15) Clump 4
16) Cortone
17) Cortone +1
18) Cortone +2
20) gingerholmes
21) G
22) Whatquid
23) Whatquid +1
24) Whatquid +2
25) Whatquid +3
26)
27)
28)
29)
30)
FULL!

Anyone else wants to come - let me know ASAP, just in case we get any people dropping out. If we get a couple of extra riders I can either issue refunds or stick it in the charity pot for the brighton ride

Mdbh

Jack cant come mate

griff

Jack cant come mate

so how many is that altogether? whatquid +5?

Mdbh

+ 5 maybe 7..

griff

+ 5 maybe 7..

1) Griff
2) Gary72
3) Woz
4) Wadz*
5) Pickle
6) Diesel
7) Mark hmoon
8 ) Glen
9) Pkripster
10) Tricky Rich
11) Pete
12) Clump 1
13) Clump 2
14) Clump 3
15) Clump 4
16) Cortone
17) Cortone +1
18) Cortone +2
20) gingerholmes
21) G
22) Whatquid
23) Whatquid +1
24) Whatquid +2
25) Whatquid +3
26) Whatquid +4
27) Whatquid +5
28)
29)
30)
FULL!

still 3 shy peeps - will check back later but given I need to get all the money in by Tuesday latest today is the deadline...

Offline skki3330

• Flip-Whip
  • Love Riding Old Bikes
  • Rated:
Sorry cant make that day :(
WANTED

SE Powerwings
Holeshot RF-1
Vincent Freestylers Gen 1 and Gen 2

griff

Sorry cant make that day :(

:( not looking good anyway, unless peeps want to pay more it might not be happening
with current list we're looking at just under £17 each to raise the £450....

I'll check back in the morning

griff

last chance before I bin the whole idea.......... anyone else in?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  rad lock-in in hemel hempstead indoor park, cancelled :(

gfxgfx
gfx gfx