gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 07:18 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  More ebay comedy!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: More ebay comedy!  (Read 2685 times)

Offline ORB

• Founding Fathers
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: More ebay comedy!
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2012, 09:36 PM »
Indeed, they are! but you probably would not understand the Firebird irony Darlin :)

shunterdave

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2012, 09:41 PM »
I agree a joke is a joke and I have posted in my listing and every forum about the idiots that have a prob with me or my listings ! Personally I couldn't care less who writes what or where but my children can read the derogatory comments and general crap spouted and if it causes them upset then this bothers me so I have given full explanations which i really didn't have to do and I will ask with respect for this forum and many members on it that all this crap stops . It's become real boring and the facts remain I have the right to buy and sell as I wish and shouldn't be criticised for doing so ! Thanks

Offline bobbbbsy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2012, 09:47 PM »
fair play dave.. understand that.. dont wanna upset anyone personally !!

damn. the irony. not got my bmx pants on today!!  :daumenhoch:

Tachikoma

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2012, 09:58 PM »
Sweet lord, settle down fella, if people give you grief, ignore them, filling your auction with 90% rant, 10% content is just going to make any potential bidders turn tail.
Doesn't take much digging to check the facts,

Original sale : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220924311526
Return sale : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250973962991

If you ask me it's a bit of a waste to buy something on ebay for £471 and then expect to sell it again, for over £500 - just because it sold for £600+ the first time around doesn't garuntee you a repeat sale of that price, ebays always hit and miss - doesn't help that your current auction is flooded with anger and hatred, and when people see bikes turn up repeatedly (this will be the third time it's on there now, minimum), those with that sort of cash to spend on an oldschool build will obviously remember it, and whether it's true or not, usually assume something is afoot and give it a wide birth.

A word of advice would be to edit the listing, just sell it as normal and ignore the grief.

Good luck with your sale, and go easy on the capslock in future, it doesn't make you sound any angrier, it just makes you sound obnoxious.

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2012, 09:59 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol:
Indeed, they are! but you probably would not understand the Firebird irony Darlin :)

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2012, 10:05 PM »
Burners are shit. They have their own forum.

This one is for BMX.

Behave.... :knuppel2:

Offline CustardLips

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2012, 10:47 PM »
If you ask me it's a bit of a waste to buy something on ebay for £471 and then expect to sell it again, for over £500 - just because it sold for £600+ the first time around doesn't garuntee you a repeat sale of that price, ebays always hit and miss - doesn't help that your current auction is flooded with anger and hatred, and when people see bikes turn up repeatedly (this will be the third time it's on there now, minimum), those with that sort of cash to spend on an oldschool build will obviously remember it, and whether it's true or not, usually assume something is afoot and give it a wide birth.

Couldn't agree more Tachi.
Know where your coming from though dave, if i was you i have done the same thing but i'd have been happy with the £200 and kept the bike ! ;) (if it wasn't a burner) ;D
Anyway if you want to give someone a hard time give it the wife, i'm sure like most fella's on here the other half gives you enough grief for this ridiculously childish obsession
of yours !  :LolLolLolLol:
Easy on the anger dave. Come on here to get away from all that. :2funny:
"Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time"

"WWG1WGA"

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2012, 10:47 AM »
if you calm down and don't wave the red flag, then peeps will ignore the shouting

things that stick out in a ebay add will be talked about - if a thread turns up about it and you join in shouting then it's gonna kick off  ???
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

punkdSICO

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2012, 11:44 AM »
is it just me or, has the kid with yellow tuffs got a MASSIVE head?

lk_97

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2012, 11:47 AM »
is it just me or, has the kid with yellow tuffs got a MASSIVE head?

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Tefore

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2012, 06:51 PM »
im lost here and must of missed something but what has this guy actually done wrong?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  More ebay comedy!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx