gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 05:21 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Some people...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Some people...  (Read 473 times)

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
Re: Some people...
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 03:02 PM »
PLEASE JUST BID WHAT YOU WILL BE HAPPY TO PAY - that will be bugger all then  ;)

strange as the tittle would suggest it's a SKYWAY TA - yet my eyes say SHITE  ::)

I had a old bmx frame and said it had skyway decals on it - i said it was not a skyway but had skyway decals on it - in no way did i say that the frame was a sky way, but the decals did say skyway ~ i had to spend 15 mins on a test to know what to sell and if it was right or wrong on ebay  ::)

The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

lk_97

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 03:10 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: idiots, it's too much at the price it is now! That's why eBay annoys me, he'll probably be able to keep that on, sucks what happened to you, are you able to still sell things normally?

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 03:17 PM »
yer they let you sell stuff again after that item has been taken off and you do the 15 dick tour - sold the frame on ebay with a better choice of word and yet still said the same stuff about it  ::)

ebay are a law to there own  :uglystupid2:

dose have a nice redline copy stem - if it goes cheap and you can pick up  ;)
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

lk_97

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 03:19 PM »
Yeah true, the frame isn't that bad either, the stickers would come straight off though. And oh well that's good then, eBay do have a lot of stupid rules... :idiot2:

Offline bobbbbsy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 05:44 PM »
why the fook to people by bikes only for bug jam ??!! hardly sharing a love of bmx'ing is it ! just want to ride round tents and through puddles of puke for 2 hours one weekend!!

In2 bmx

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2012, 05:50 PM »
BUGJAM is awesome fun .. And I saw loads of cool old school bikes last year .. I saw a mid school GT and offered him £150 ..

He said yes and I couldn't find him after I went to te cash machine .. It had redline flights and chainring  :(

Offline Pooch

• Tail Whip
  • funny you should say that..
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2012, 07:06 PM »
why the fook to people by bikes only for bug jam ??!! hardly sharing a love of bmx'ing is it ! just want to ride round tents and through puddles of puke for 2 hours one weekend!!
He bought it at a bug jam..
Griff loves BUM..

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Some people...

gfxgfx
gfx gfx