gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 11:35 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  What pedals...?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What pedals...?  (Read 535 times)

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
What pedals...?
« on: December 19, 2011, 06:35 AM »
Want some XC II for my Pro II but that aint gonna happen...so whats the best alternative?

Richard

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
Re: What pedals...?
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 08:43 AM »
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VICTOR-VP-XC-II-Beartrap-Type-Pedal-9-16-SILVER-BMX-MTN-/300621047631?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45fe69274f

Never given the copies any thought... May consider them now! Cheers mate,  :daumenhoch:

Is it you that lives down the road from Stu...?!

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 08:54 AM »

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 08:56 AM »
victors are quite good quality , remember loadsa peeps back in the 80 s having the victor dx s instead of the shimano dxs , money played a part in that but good pedals all the same  :daumenhoch:

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 09:04 AM »
victors are quite good quality , remember loadsa peeps back in the 80 s having the victor dx s instead of the shimano dxs , money played a part in that but good pedals all the same  :daumenhoch:

Well you've convinced me...!! :) Building anything at the moment mate?

Stu is a diamond! :)

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2011, 09:17 AM »
I'd be carefull with such friebdly messages to Wardy.... He'll be round your house with his day-glow t-shirt collection before you know it and like a shitty stain, you can never really get rid of him... ;-D

How ya doing Carl ;-)
Still limping......

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2011, 09:32 AM »

Well you've convinced me...!! :) Building anything at the moment mate?

Stu is a diamond! :)

no builds at the minute , am thinking of upgrading the dust caps on me gt though  :LolLolLolLol: Stu is one of the most genuine people your likely to meet , sound as fook young Stuart is , although i do worry when he wonders what im like in me long Johns  :2funny:

I'd be carefull with such friebdly messages to Wardy.... He'll be round your house with his day-glow t-shirt collection before you know it and like a shitty stain, you can never really get rid of him... ;-D

How ya doing Carl ;-)

ya need to watch this fella though , you ll here the clipperty clop of horse shoes coming up ya driveway , next thing gun to ya head with him saying stand n deliver , demanding 20 bags of silver for some skyways  :LolLolLolLol: nice fella Spen  :daumenhoch:

deeman

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2011, 11:05 AM »
did you want nos pedals Rich?If not there are plenty of sets of restorable XC-II's come up on the bay for reasonable money.the last nos set i saw went for 200 plus!lovely pedals,i just had my cages chromed,they look lush!! :smitten:if you want nos the victors are the only way to go,i was debating a set for my rider! :daumenhoch:

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2011, 11:23 AM »
did you want nos pedals Rich?If not there are plenty of sets of restorable XC-II's come up on the bay for reasonable money.the last nos set i saw went for 200 plus!lovely pedals,i just had my cages chromed,they look lush!! :smitten:if you want nos the victors are the only way to go,i was debating a set for my rider! :daumenhoch:

Not too fussed if they're used as long as they're not fooked; I would settle for very good condition. There are some on ebay now but Im thinking they're a bit pricey...one is missing a cap too.  :(

Offline stu27

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2011, 09:21 PM »
Stop talking about me behind me back :'(
negativity is for chumps,positivity is for champs

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  What pedals...?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx