gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 10:27 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  keith jones ......scared
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: keith jones ......scared  (Read 1945 times)

glov

keith jones ......scared
« on: June 02, 2006, 06:43 PM »
well then...
keith jones scared to race at MK
he saw the glov power from the gate and he has decided to stay at home like the girl he is

come on jones take the challenge

dont  cry :'(

glov

keith jones

Re: keith jones ......scared
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 07:53 PM »
looks like the glov started drinking early to day cos hes already talking cobbl--s. Any way if i was u id take the chance of racing with out being beat by me for a change. :idiot2:

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 07:58 PM »
is this like the alex ferguson tactics lol
scare em into losing lol

glov

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 11:04 PM »
lets go jones :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1:

keith jones

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2006, 07:48 AM »
u need to stop worrying about wether im going and start thinking about what u going to say when jono kicks your as= cos hes kwick ;D now hes got his new pedals. :10_2_12:

glov

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2006, 09:33 AM »
lmao :crazy2:

glov

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2006, 09:40 AM »
you will be there jones

keith jones

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2006, 01:13 PM »
hey glov does this mean you are actualy going to pedal between the jumps this week. :-[

theRuler

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2006, 01:34 PM »
pre-race outpsyching rules

Flying_fox

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2006, 06:47 PM »
I've had a few hours today, just to make sure I'm going even faster on a track I first went to on it's opening day in 84.  :knuppel2:

I'm going to destroy  :2gunsfiring_v1: End of. :-*

Bet I still blow the gate in the final tho. :idiot2:

Bring it on the lot of you.

keith jones

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2006, 09:05 PM »
 :wtf: even the ginger dog is havin a pop now ;D due to a back injury i wont be there but dont worry jono and the glov goin to fly the flag. i hope youve got the track wired cos with the snap of an arthritic snail you goin to be in trouble when the glov finally learns to pedal between the jumps and learns to jump :-[ so thinkin about it you could be ok for some time.

glov

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2006, 09:36 PM »
bad back LOL

bad nerves ..quit with the excuses and get over to my place in the morning
the only reason your not going is that it is your turn to drive  :LolLolLolLol:

glov

keith jones

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2006, 06:15 PM »
 :'( looks like the big meet at MK was too much for the glov and jono, the jumps scare ya off? :LolLolLolLol: hope every body had a good day and cant wait to see the footage.

Flying_fox

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2006, 07:35 PM »
Shame you wern't there Keith, the ginger dog was on fire. :2gunsfiring_v1:

Those aren't real jumps, I think those two could do with bigger bollox to match the mussles. :-*

I still blew my gate in the main after destroying the motos and only managed a second! :idiot2:

Good turn out, about 250 riders, two gates in 30+ 20" and semis in 30-39 crowser. :daumenhoch:

I'm sure the other rad members will post how they did.... very well in the most part.

Braintree next week anyone???

keith jones

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2006, 07:40 PM »
well done mate :daumenhoch:, cant wait to see the footage.where is it next week?

thombsie

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2006, 09:13 PM »
Did Glov and Frank go in the end Keith?

You got any results Miles? how did Tim Print go in 30-39??

Benn

keith jones

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2006, 09:53 PM »
yea jono and glov both went but got scared off by size of the jumps and the speed of the other riders ;D only joking, jono hurt his foot after an attempt at the doubles failed and glov hurt his back but they both ok and hopefully we will all be riding next week. :2gunsfiring_v1: :4_17_5:

Flying_fox

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2006, 10:53 PM »
Did Glov and Frank go in the end Keith?

You got any results Miles? how did Tim Print go in 30-39??

Benn

Hi Benn, and where were you dude??

Tim won the B final I think, he was looking good all day. serious national standard compition in the 30-39s though like Rodderz the Brazilian Hawk, James Christie, Berni Shale and Neil Harver to name a few.

keith jones

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2006, 05:24 AM »
hey miles do you know if we will be able to ride mk this sat? would like to have a practice on it.

Flying_fox

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2006, 05:54 PM »
hey miles do you know if we will be able to ride mk this sat? would like to have a practice on it.

I spoke to Glov on the phone a short while ago about MK on Saturday, Dino will be there with the gate around lunch time. I'll find out tomorrow at gate practice what time he'll be getting there exactly and post it up. You can take you cars/vans track side on official gate practices, so that all good for security.

I could even take you to the infamious Woburn trails after and show you all some proper riding (not me personaly doing the good riding as i usually hit trees there, but the locals). :uglystupid2:

If any other rad members fancy poping up/down/over we could get a real good old mans session going.

One word of warning, its Silverston this weekend so try to aviod coming in from the Buckingham or Towcester direction.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  keith jones ......scared

gfxgfx
gfx gfx