gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975632 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 01, 2024, 10:38 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  2011 London Christmas ride 4th December
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2011 London Christmas ride 4th December  (Read 62231 times)

Shiner

Re: 2011 London Christmas ride 4th December
« Reply #225 on: December 05, 2011, 05:06 PM »

Sounds like you had a great day/ night for the hardcore,

I bet the old bill didn''t realise they were chasing a gang of 40year old men  :2funny: . Looking forward to seeing some more pics

:daumenhoch:

Offline Pooch

• Tail Whip
  • funny you should say that..
  • Rated:
« Reply #226 on: December 05, 2011, 05:31 PM »
Just got home and you lot don't know what happened next.. Pmsl  ;D not only did iguffs bike fall to bits!!! He crashed out about 5 times and twice into me!!!!So  steve69  iguff and  I got on the train at Waterloo  and the plan was that I stay on and they get off at the junction!!? Well steve gets off with iguffs quad and Adam falls over with steves bike and the doors close!!!!! I've  just had a video text off Adam pissed somewhere in Croydon with girls riding steves
Bike.. Sorry if completely all over the place but I'm hanging... Grat day and love you all!! :daumenhoch:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
Looking forward to hearing Iguffs take on this one! Did his Stem fall apart in the end then?
Hiding in the dark once we gave the police slip..! And bendys equaliser t-shirt lights up like a Christmas tree.. PMSL!!!! Keep Breaking out in laughter  :LolLolLolLol:
Griff loves BUM..

Offline Julian347

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #227 on: December 05, 2011, 05:36 PM »
Just got home and you lot don't know what happened next.. Pmsl  ;D not only did iguffs bike fall to bits!!! He crashed out about 5 times and twice into me!!!!So  steve69  iguff and  I got on the train at Waterloo  and the plan was that I stay on and they get off at the junction!!? Well steve gets off with iguffs quad and Adam falls over with steves bike and the doors close!!!!! I've  just had a video text off Adam pissed somewhere in Croydon with girls riding steves
Bike.. Sorry if completely all over the place but I'm hanging... Grat day and love you all!! :daumenhoch:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
Looking forward to hearing Iguffs take on this one! Did his Stem fall apart in the end then?
Hiding in the dark once we gave the police slip..! And bendys equaliser t-shirt lights up like a Christmas tree.. PMSL!!!! Keep Breaking out in laughter  :LolLolLolLol:

I wish I hadn't have had to go early. The Police chase sounds great. Look forward to one next time.

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #228 on: December 05, 2011, 06:15 PM »

Costas Race Bike

Matts Christmas Ride

Thats all folks :daumenhoch:

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #229 on: December 05, 2011, 06:21 PM »
Great pics Bretty. :daumenhoch:

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline TORKER mick

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #230 on: December 05, 2011, 07:52 PM »
another great day lads :4_17_5: whens the next one ;) and well done to STU27 for driving from birmingham  :shocked: top marks mate :4_17_5:

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #231 on: December 05, 2011, 07:55 PM »
Magic cat came from Liverpool as well. Top day was had especially the rozzers :daumenhoch:

Offline Robbo

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #232 on: December 05, 2011, 07:56 PM »
and well done to STU27 for driving from birmingham  :shocked: top marks mate :4_17_5:

Magic cat came from Liverpool as well. Top day was had especially the rozzers :daumenhoch:

Both LEGENDS!!  :4_17_5:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 08:05 PM by Robbo »

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #233 on: December 05, 2011, 07:57 PM »
when you told me that your chain was a bit loose Stu did nt realise it was that bad , thats some woeful slackage that mate  :LolLolLolLol: is it so ya can use it as a strap for carring ya bike on ya shoulder , bit of an accessory at the disco  ???

Offline Pooch

• Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #234 on: December 05, 2011, 08:41 PM »
and well done to STU27 for driving from birmingham  :shocked: top marks mate :4_17_5:

Both LEGENDS!!  :4_17_5:
X that!! Great show!!!! :daumenhoch:
Griff loves BUM..

Offline Pooch

• Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #235 on: December 05, 2011, 08:45 PM »
Just realised!!!!! That last bar me /steve69/guff and griff ended up having our last beer in!!!! Wait for it!!!!!

Gay bar.. :-\
Griff loves BUM..

Offline stu27

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #236 on: December 05, 2011, 08:47 PM »

Both LEGENDS!!  :4_17_5:
thanks lads :daumenhoch:
i would have done double the mileage for the day i had  yesterday
just brilliant
when you told me that your chain was a bit loose Stu did nt realise it was that bad , thats some woeful slackage that mate  :LolLolLolLol: is it so ya can use it as a strap for carring ya bike on ya shoulder , bit of an accessory at the disco  ???
:LolLolLolLol:
you cnut
/>cracking pics as well brett :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 08:58 PM by stu27 »
negativity is for chumps,positivity is for champs

Offline steve69

• Flip-Whip
  • aka. Steve Changa
  • Rated:
« Reply #237 on: December 05, 2011, 09:00 PM »

Gay bar.. :-\

REALLY :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

I was wondering why you ushered us in so quickly and forced us to drink that oddly thick ale  :wtf: (or was it poo-juice???)
If there's air in the tyres... it's a rider

Tim38

« Reply #238 on: December 05, 2011, 09:06 PM »
some video footage of the day

Offline TORKER mick

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #239 on: December 05, 2011, 09:07 PM »

Both LEGENDS!!  :4_17_5:
thanks lads :daumenhoch:
i would have done double the mileage for the day i had  yesterday
just brilliant
when you told me that your chain was a bit loose Stu did nt realise it was that bad , thats some woeful slackage that mate  :LolLolLolLol: is it so ya can use it as a strap for carring ya bike on ya shoulder , bit of an accessory at the disco  ???
:LolLolLolLol:
you cnut
/>cracking pics as well brett :daumenhoch:

you will never hear the last about that chain my freind :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

Offline TORKER mick

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #240 on: December 05, 2011, 09:11 PM »
well cool video mate :daumenhoch:

magiccat

« Reply #241 on: December 05, 2011, 09:20 PM »
thanks every one had a great day lookin fwd to the nxt 1   :smitten: :smitten:

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • 85 Hutch 'Woody' Trickstar
  • Rated:
« Reply #242 on: December 05, 2011, 09:36 PM »
Well well well, what can i say?
One of the funniest days i think i have ever had, laughing from the minute i got to Clapham and met Steve69 & Pooch to the minute i got home, a true blinder boys so thankyou to one and all for making it a lifetime memory, you are all legends and as Scorcher Mick said, big kudos has to go the Stu27 and Magic Cat for making it all the way from Birmingham & Liverpool respectively, top lads :4_17_5:
One of the funniest bits for me was when some bloke tried to run Scorcher Mick off the road and then got caught up in traffic, I saw Mick heading towards him to give him a piece of his mind (read that as 'tear his head off') and the look of sheer terror on this blokes face was a picture. :2funny:
Naturally Pooch has embellished on the train story, it was actually his fault that i didn't make it off the train because he wanted to give me cuddle and then wouldn't let go so subsequently the stupid doors shut and the train went with me still in it :idiot2: I still haven't got to the bottom of why Steve had my Quad & i had his Hutch though. I got off at the next station which was the arse end of Wandsworth where i got talking to a trio of Scottish dollies who started bazzing around the platform on Steves bike. I then had to wait about 40 minutes to get back to Clapham only to find i had missed the last train back to Horley so i had to go to Gatwick and then wait about another 40 minutes to get another train to Horley, i was freezing by the time i got home at around 12.30 / 1.00AM
ROBBO, you're a stand up chap, thanks for jumping in a cab with me when my bike fell to pieces  :daumenhoch:
To Steve69' s utter delight we unbelievably saw a 50 foot blow up Smurf on the Embankment so i had to get a pic of him in front of it doing a stupid pose. Unfortunately he can't share this most proudest of photo's with his wife as he is on one of his bikes that she know's nothing about. :2funny:
A couple of things i'd like to clear up please................................I didn't get covered in Mint Sauce in the Curry House,  there was a couple of drops on my hat, i didn't get pissed after only 2 pints, it was 3 and the only reason i fell off was because someone (yes you've guessed it, that twonk Pooch) suddenly stopped in front of me and i tried  (but failed) to avoid him.
Oh and the only reason my Crank arm fell of was because Steve69 hasn't maintained it properly so thats his fault too. Oh, and going in the gay bar was Griffs choice of venue :shocked:

A few pics from me.............................

Steve69 and his beloved Papa Smurf

Not sure what Costa's doing here but might have something to do with Pooch's comment about him being balls deep in Matt Swivel ;D

And finally...........................................................The Witches of Eastwick that i met at Wandsworth Station on Steve69's bike :2funny:

Roll on the next one fellas :daumenhoch:
*******EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE APART FROM THE TRICKSTARS******

Tim38

« Reply #243 on: December 05, 2011, 09:42 PM »

Tim38

« Reply #244 on: December 05, 2011, 09:43 PM »

Offline Julian347

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #245 on: December 05, 2011, 10:04 PM »
/>

Great video Tim  :daumenhoch:

Tim38

« Reply #246 on: December 05, 2011, 10:06 PM »
/>

Great video Tim  :daumenhoch:
cheers mate :daumenhoch:
the lad that produced the music is a facebook pal from usa,and he used to ride back in the days,had a hutch trickstar,got talking he wants to rebuild trying to get him to sign up here.

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • 85 Hutch 'Woody' Trickstar
  • Rated:
« Reply #247 on: December 05, 2011, 10:10 PM »
Forgot to say i hope Lee Energiza (i think) feels better after coming off at Trafalgar Sq and it was good to see the VW boys again, looking forward to your do in March :daumenhoch:

Adam
*******EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE APART FROM THE TRICKSTARS******

Tim38

« Reply #248 on: December 05, 2011, 10:16 PM »
Well well well, what can i say?
One of the funniest days i think i have ever had, laughing from the minute i got to Clapham and met Steve69 & Pooch to the minute i got home, a true blinder boys so thankyou to one and all for making it a lifetime memory, you are all legends and as Scorcher Mick said, big kudos has to go the Stu27 and Magic Cat for making it all the way from Birmingham & Liverpool respectively, top lads :4_17_5:
One of the funniest bits for me was when some bloke tried to run Scorcher Mick off the road and then got caught up in traffic, I saw Mick heading towards him to give him a piece of his mind (read that as 'tear his head off') and the look of sheer terror on this blokes face was a picture. :2funny:
Naturally Pooch has embellished on the train story, it was actually his fault that i didn't make it off the train because he wanted to give me cuddle and then wouldn't let go so subsequently the stupid doors shut and the train went with me still in it :idiot2: I still haven't got to the bottom of why Steve had my Quad & i had his Hutch though. I got off at the next station which was the arse end of Wandsworth where i got talking to a trio of Scottish dollies who started bazzing around the platform on Steves bike. I then had to wait about 40 minutes to get back to Clapham only to find i had missed the last train back to Horley so i had to go to Gatwick and then wait about another 40 minutes to get another train to Horley, i was freezing by the time i got home at around 12.30 / 1.00AM
ROBBO, you're a stand up chap, thanks for jumping in a cab with me when my bike fell to pieces  :daumenhoch:
To Steve69' s utter delight we unbelievably saw a 50 foot blow up Smurf on the Embankment so i had to get a pic of him in front of it doing a stupid pose. Unfortunately he can't share this most proudest of photo's with his wife as he is on one of his bikes that she know's nothing about. :2funny:
A couple of things i'd like to clear up please................................I didn't get covered in Mint Sauce in the Curry House,  there was a couple of drops on my hat, i didn't get pissed after only 2 pints, it was 3 and the only reason i fell off was because someone (yes you've guessed it, that twonk Pooch) suddenly stopped in front of me and i tried  (but failed) to avoid him.
Oh and the only reason my Crank arm fell of was because Steve69 hasn't maintained it properly so thats his fault too. Oh, and going in the gay bar was Griffs choice of venue :shocked:

A few pics from me.............................

Steve69 and his beloved Papa Smurf

Not sure what Costa's doing here but might have something to do with Pooch's comment about him being balls deep in Matt Swivel ;D

And finally...........................................................The Witches of Eastwick that i met at Wandsworth Station on Steve69's bike :2funny:

Roll on the next one fellas :daumenhoch:

the girl with yellow hat has a nice selection of knitwear

Offline Darren KAP

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #249 on: December 05, 2011, 10:26 PM »

Some great pics guys looked like you all had a blast  :daumenhoch:
Life .......... Your here for a good time not a long time

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  2011 London Christmas ride 4th December

gfxgfx
gfx gfx