gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 05:27 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Shiners no longer Se distributors
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Shiners no longer Se distributors  (Read 1944 times)

curtispro

Re: Shiners no longer Se distributors
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2011, 10:53 AM »
The carbons don't come in mini sizes  :( and I know what you are saying about a good complete bike as my eldest has run a pro XL for a season and a half and only needed 2 sets of wheel bearings and now the BB has gone so not too bad I suppose  :daumenhoch: but can't justify a grand for my 5 year old, her indoors would go mental  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline se-bmxer

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2011, 09:19 PM »
Jai has taken delivery of the new Carbons Flights....

But again the team has been slashed to about 4 members now... times are hard!!!

yes it is a shame Shiners have binned Se, but as JT Smooth has said the brand was not moving forward also with late deliveries and impossible miminuim order per model
we were just getting stuck with 100's of bikes not moving.

As for Redline, the main team has been split into two teams an Elite team and Challenge team, Elite team consists of just 4 riders at the moment and fully sponsored by Redline
and our main sponsor. The challenge team is a cost sponsorship and can be a stepping stone for some riders to progress to Elite team

Running the way we did before was just not cost effective, so we had to change.

motomagII

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2011, 09:24 PM »
onwards and upwards jai if they dont play ball and make things hard bin em and move on .
challenging times in buiness these days so you think that se would be helpful not late and hard to deal with
they will soon miss the UK market for sure .
redlines are expoensive bu mint for the cash theya re an outright complete full of good parts not gonna break soon.

sam hudson

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2011, 05:15 PM »
I will let you know if I hear anything but if anyone knows where I can get a 2012 Om would you let me know please?...hopefully not from Germany!  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2011, 06:21 PM »

i fancy one, was gonna go usa route. they was only at the chromers today according to se facebook page, so if its like the big ripper its about 4 / 5 months away yet

sam hudson

« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2011, 09:17 AM »
Update for you...

The nice German lady from Fuji europe can get me an OM for £500 (including 30 euro postage). I have to do a bank transfer before shipping however so no credit card for me!!

It stings a bit when you consider last years model is £319 with free delivery from Winstanleys...but there you go...if you want this years model and all that!

Oh, and she told me that there is still no news on a UK distributor for SE Bikes...which is still mad  :-[

gobshite

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2011, 10:03 PM »

I am jack's smirking sense of foretelling.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Shiners no longer Se distributors

gfxgfx
gfx gfx