gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 12:01 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Biaggio MK
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Biaggio MK  (Read 13002 times)

Offline Tefore

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Re: Biaggio MK
« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2011, 11:04 PM »
True. Young peter

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2011, 11:10 PM »
My only thought on last year was maybe the sellers should have limited what biagio bought. But as mentioned above jai still took a lot away i also know another person who took a large amount as well. Jai was probally told try not to bring anything back.

why not put the stock on the sales board here?

it would all sell

doubt jai would wanna spend 5 days on here listing it all

maybe you could do it for him Pete... I know you love the sales board ^"^
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2011, 11:14 PM »
My only thought on last year was maybe the sellers should have limited what biagio bought. But as mentioned above jai still took a lot away i also know another person who took a large amount as well. Jai was probally told try not to bring anything back.

why not put the stock on the sales board here?

it would all sell

doubt jai would wanna spend 5 days on here listing it all

maybe you could do it for him Pete... I know you love the sales board ^"^

well i have more luck there than the fookin wanteds  ;D even costa  has more luck than me, mainly cos he will tell him mum if he dont  ;D

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2011, 11:16 PM »
Hotdog

Out of interest, what did he buy that you would have bought ? As he didn't buy everything on the stand and there was plenty of gear left ?

That's not a sarcastic reply, just interested !
I got there mid/late morning to be told that he'd been through the lot. Landing Gear forks would have looked well on my Ripper build,for one. I did manage to get a pair of Oakley's for a tenner,after he'd tipped the box out on the grass and had his pick. The guy was actually behind the counter going through all the stock. I couldn't tell you what I would have bought 'cause I didn't have a chance to see what was for sale before he turned up and cherrypicked the stock. Having read the pre-MK threads and seen the photos of the Shiner van all loaded up with gear,I was "fired-up" about buying some nos parts at good prices. But it wasn't to be.  :(  Walked away with a sick feeling in my stomach,mate.
Tim

anyone got a link to the piccys of shiners van loaded need to see this :daumenhoch:

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=112064.75

last pic

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #104 on: July 29, 2011, 11:34 PM »
tbh though at the end of the day its a shame that after all the trouble that nick and the lads have gone to to sort this lot out and i dare say it takes some sorting out.
that this is gonna be the main topic over the weekend and more than likely after too.

dave the bmxing gypo

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #105 on: July 29, 2011, 11:36 PM »
tbh though at the end of the day its a shame that after all the trouble that nick and the lads have gone to to sort this lot out and i dare say it takes some sorting out.
that this is gonna be the main topic over the weekend and more than likely after too.

dont know dave, its normally radmans shorts and huge head that are the main topic

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #106 on: July 29, 2011, 11:39 PM »

again if one man was made not welcome than the whole weekend should be what it's supposed to be,

why is one man allowed this much, ?
For powder coating drop me a pm

dan-dare

« Reply #107 on: July 29, 2011, 11:57 PM »
Good call Daniel....

the crusty pole should be banned from this event,

skulking about, purchasing with vigour and with profit in mind; with a considerable wad. :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #108 on: July 30, 2011, 12:15 AM »
Don't worry i'm going to buy the lot and sell it all at christmas  :daumenhoch:

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #109 on: July 30, 2011, 07:19 AM »
easy solution...

jai sets up his stall at the rear of the helipad,  2 roughy heads gaurd the entrance at the gates (superbike dan can go back to his routes and do this   :coolsmiley:)

job done!

selective invitation!
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

griff

« Reply #110 on: July 30, 2011, 08:52 AM »
Why don't everyone just stop buying stuff from him, I suspect most people who buy from him must be on here, he would then have to cut his prices and start living in the real world or am I missing something?

Jon my thoughts exactly - have never bought from him on principle, although I admit it was close when I had every single part for my haro and just needed axle washers before I could ride it (saved by mr voivod  :))

James feel free to claim your free beer on Saturday - along with anyone else who's helped me with bits  :daumenhoch:

I don't really need any more bike parts tbh, as I'm picking up a F+F on the day and building it up (and supposed to be selling the Asco), but the prospect of a potential pre-badger bargain is tempting  ;D

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #111 on: July 30, 2011, 08:53 AM »
Never bought from him and ever will  :daumenhoch:

motomagII

« Reply #112 on: July 30, 2011, 08:59 AM »
we are missing the main event here guys LAST MK EVER nooooooooooooooooooo

griff

« Reply #113 on: July 30, 2011, 09:01 AM »

I'm just going to ignore these vicious rumours  :yahoo_silent:

Offline animal

• Team Moderator
  • BMX Nerd
  • MRD Loony & proud
  • Rated:
« Reply #114 on: July 30, 2011, 09:38 AM »
No way  :'( that would b heart breaking if it were true  :-\ no Mk  :'( :'( :'(

In2 bmx

« Reply #115 on: July 30, 2011, 09:52 AM »
  :'(

slurp

« Reply #116 on: July 30, 2011, 09:53 AM »
Nick has Jai given you a heads up and what he is bringing, or is there a thread I have missed?

Personally I think the "take what you want B after 3pm Sunday" is the best solution, and could possibly take the heat out of this situation, so we can all get on with getting into the MK love vibe.  :daumenhoch:

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #117 on: July 30, 2011, 09:59 AM »
Your all fags.

Ring him and tell him not to come.

Then if he does, throw him in the river.

Offline fugazi

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #118 on: July 30, 2011, 10:11 AM »
Drown the Witch styley at the poo factory down the road?!
Do you grovel to your master? Do you beg like a dog?

trasher

« Reply #119 on: July 30, 2011, 10:19 AM »
fook it ,i know where he lives

im going to cut his brake lines friday night  :daumenhoch:

Offline se-bmxer

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #120 on: July 30, 2011, 10:48 AM »
Nice thread and all about one person

Right this year will be nothing like last year as we did have quite a lot of high end items, well since mk10 we have
been going through all of our stock and have been listing it on our B2B website for the OS bmx shops like Skatepool
Different path etc to buy off which has been successful. Now as we have been sorting, the items we can't sell on B2B
have been put to one side. So 95% of what we will be selling will be like those boxes we had last year, cheap bars in
need of resto, elina ul seats pitted, odds and sods of brakes the list is endless. So there will be lots of cheap parts aimed
at restoration projects. Biagio knows what we are selling as i told him. We will NOT be bringing any 80's SE frames, Haros
like last year or LG forks.

Nick knows that doing this has cause a lot of stress and i have nearly pulled out because of it
Shiners a very busy company at the moment and believe me if it wasn't for me to get them to
save it and take up valuable space in our warehouse all of it would have been skipped or
weighed in by now.

so you know what we are bringing so lets just enjoy the weekend  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Biaggio MK

gfxgfx
gfx gfx