gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 04:36 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  New find/design !
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New find/design !  (Read 618 times)

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
New find/design !
« on: June 18, 2011, 12:27 AM »
Right while dying a seat from white'ish to red i discovered some thing that i think you lot might like and some thing to share with all

so you have cable clips and cable tie's on yer build - now the cable clips are most likely DC chrome jobs, but some times they don't always fit, like on my goose 83'
and the other is a cable tie on the front for the rear and front cables to keep them together and looking neat - so you have a cable tie that is a solid colour and some times it sticks out from the cables

so as i was dying, i throw a couple of clear cable ties in at the same time to see what would happen ?
well i was please to see what came out

it's a cable tie with clear colour of red - it's not a solid colour like you can buy - but has the same effect as a superchrome on like calipers and levers !
Now it depends on how long you leave it in to dye, which determines how deeper colour it turns out

so i think that it will look good in place of chrome clips and the cables in front if you want to do some thing else

i've done red but you can do any thing to match the set up of your build

camera once again changes the look in the pictures and had to place a 20p to get focus

it might have been done before but if it ain't i'm claming it  ;D  the B-clip ;D

cheers B  ;)

The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
Re: New find/design !
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 12:39 AM »
Yet another great find on Rad  :daumenhoch:

BANNED

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  New find/design !

gfxgfx
gfx gfx