gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975644 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 04, 2024, 09:08 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  bleak hall milton keynes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: bleak hall milton keynes  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Hmoon27

• Look Back
  • There's only one path to follow....
  • Rated:
bleak hall milton keynes
« on: April 29, 2011, 09:56 PM »
Any oldies out there remember the track at bleak hall milton keynes, next to the speedway track?
 First time i ever raced was there ,'84 i reckon , just before it moved to willen lake.
Speaking about it today, would love to see any pics, really quick downhill with big bowl at the bottom! ;)

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
Re: bleak hall milton keynes
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 11:57 AM »
I think this is it in the pics of Lee Shurey getting rad...

Better to crash and burn than fade away

raysradical1975

Re: bleak hall milton keynes
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 07:45 PM »
Hi,

If you go onto BMX-TALK, there is an old school forum on there, and x2 videos of racing  from that track, I used to live right next to the track, I used to go on my Grifter lol, too poor to race !!, my mate was Wayne Hayward, his Brother Terry used to race too, Wayne raced on a Diamond back Viper, then raced for team Karate !!, Terry used to race on a Sprint (cheap I think ??), great start, from the hill, wish it was still about.

Darren Clarke.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  bleak hall milton keynes

gfxgfx
gfx gfx