gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 05, 2024, 12:21 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Boycot this auction the guy is a 8==D
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Boycot this auction the guy is a 8==D  (Read 562 times)

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
Boycot this auction the guy is a 8==D
« on: April 25, 2011, 08:16 PM »
this bike is minutes away from me and nothing ever comes up around my way so when it was listed, I sent a cheeky pm with an offer, all i wanted it for was the wheels and stem, as the frame is a POS and i already have a huffy racing 50 that ive restored that is really nice, but still fully restored its worth £100 tops, So i sent a message explaining I already have one and put an offer to come and collect asap and save fees etc.

Well he thinks he's got a JMC black shadow there, he's expecting to reach dizzying heights, tbh the old tuffs and DB stem are quite nice, but im not sticking £80 on it to start the auction. And before anyone asks I will not pick up and pack as the bloke was so rude, i'll probably land one on his nose if i met him

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270740028722&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

sorry rant over

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: Boycot this auction the guy is a 8==D
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 08:23 PM »

i cant see £20 in it

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 08:30 PM »

i cant see £20 in it

I offered a realistic price for it ;) I will be gutted if some poor bidder buys it for £80. Like i said i only wanted the old tuffs to bang on a bike ive got here to rag it to death on

StellaAtoiz

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 08:32 PM »
J.

You know what these west country folk are like :crazy2:

His pebble dashing looks as if it requires some attention :shocked:

He also states; "This bike is unique and to this day I haven’t found one like it on the internet. It was made in Ohio, America, and from my knowledge hasn’t been altered or changed"

....not sure if that is true ???

sweetbeats

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2011, 08:34 PM »
Skipfood.

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • 85 Hutch 'Woody' Trickstar
  • Rated:
*******EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE APART FROM THE TRICKSTARS******

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2011, 08:42 PM »
It should look like my black one in the fore ground of this pic. so yes i would his is 100% unmolested!!!!!

Offline Darren KAP

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2011, 08:42 PM »

i cant see £20 in it

I offered a realistic price for it ;) I will be gutted if some poor bidder buys it for £80. Like i said i only wanted the old tuffs to bang on a bike ive got here to rag it to death on
        Jaymz is it the time of the month mate , calm down and save your money  :LolLolLolLol: i'd be mad if i found it  :2funny: :2funny: nice stem or not  :2funny:
Life .......... Your here for a good time not a long time

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2011, 08:47 PM »
I just dont believe that there is anyplave in this world for rudeness to people you've met, and will probably never meet. how many times have we all listed stuff on the bay and someone has come in with the old end it now for this price message, you just let it slide by, you dont have to go off on one. Blokes wound tighter than a dolphins ar5ehole.

StellaAtoiz

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2011, 08:52 PM »
J.

What was the ebayers response :shocked:

......sounds like he has really pee'd you off :(

Offline Darren KAP

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2011, 08:56 PM »

Jaymz i'm gonna mail him and ask him if he's been drinking and ask if its £8 and not £80 starting price for the piece of shit  :LolLolLolLol:  what this space  :2funny:
Life .......... Your here for a good time not a long time

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2011, 09:13 PM »
lol @ darren

Jase, i just am the most unrude/placid person ever, and when i send a polite email to someone with an offer. I dont expect a rude response, a simple no thankyou I will let the auction run wouldve done

StellaAtoiz

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2011, 09:20 PM »
lol @ darren

Jase, i just am the most unrude/placid person ever, and when i send a polite email to someone with an offer. I dont expect a rude response, a simple no thankyou I will let the auction run wouldve done

Indeed J.

Less effort is required for a courteous response to your request rather than a rude one.......alas some folk just can't help themselves :(

Manners cost nowt and all that :(

....just do a round up of all the forums mate and get 100+ people if not more to ask him anal questions about the bike and his pebble dashing :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Boycot this auction the guy is a 8==D

gfxgfx
gfx gfx