gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 03:21 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  RAD BMX's gift to Jack :: REVEAL PHOTOS ADDED AND THANKYOU PICTURE Pg3
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: RAD BMX's gift to Jack :: REVEAL PHOTOS ADDED AND THANKYOU PICTURE Pg3  (Read 6520 times)

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
Just shown the other half this and the tears are flowing   :'(   ....... wot a lovely bunch you are said she.  :daumenhoch:
it is totally gobsmacking in all honesty, jack was blown away co mpletely, after id explained to him where all thepaarts came from. His dad (my brother) was actually brought to tears by the generosity. (he's the big guy behind jack in the photo)

Offline Darren KAP

• 540 Air
  • Rated:

words fail me well done lads top result , :daumenhoch:
Life .......... Your here for a good time not a long time

Offline Nigelb

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
The generosity on this site is second to none - Well done to everyone involved. :4_17_5:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
cool pictures Jay, i will get that othe gold AD990 out as soon as poss, been laid up with proper old school flu and feel like shyte at the mo  :(

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
cool pictures Jay, i will get that othe gold AD990 out as soon as poss, been laid up with proper old school flu and feel like shyte at the mo  :(
no rush pickle, I wont be doing much bike wise anyway as I was installing reversing sensors on my mpv this morning and decided to drill  pretty much all the way through the palm of my haand  with an 18v drill

sid1972

Awesome.. one happy kid. Well done all involved!  :4_17_5:

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
Awesome  :daumenhoch:

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
Looks cool - sorry i didn't come through - my laptop died after one of the kitterns knock a cup of coffee over it and killing it and costing me £220 and it still needs new keypad was offline for a while - so sorry mate  :-[
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  RAD BMX's gift to Jack :: REVEAL PHOTOS ADDED AND THANKYOU PICTURE Pg3

gfxgfx
gfx gfx