gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 01:21 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  SE "jack the Ripper! "
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SE "jack the Ripper! "  (Read 1270 times)

squigly

SE "jack the Ripper! "
« on: February 09, 2011, 02:42 PM »
BITD i was lucky to be given both a PK Ripper and a Quadangle to ride by the distributors "to help get the bikes seen and generate interest" which i did gladly, riding the quad to school got a huge reaction, mainly WTF is that ? but anyhooo on my slow return to BMX i'm very choosy about spending my hard earned and there are a lot of variables for me to take into consideration, but i keep looking relentlesly online for the right bike for me  (i'll know it when i see it)

On my online browsing trips i have seen what look like PK Rippers with all sorts of names on the down tube, whats that all about ?

PK Ripper
RIPPER
SE Ripper

am i missing something here, are they different models, different spec's or just completely bogus or something ?

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
Re: SE "jack the Ripper! "
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 02:55 PM »
Ripper is an entry level bike
PK ripper comes in various flavours-
Modern spec
Retro loopy
Team PK ripper frame is 1" longer
XLP is a higher spec Team
Mini Ripper is 16"

The list goes on but  Rippers are still being built now with modern geometry ans IMO they are bloody well made and great to ride :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  SE "jack the Ripper! "

gfxgfx
gfx gfx