gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 05, 2024, 03:31 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Looking for new school ride ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Looking for new school ride ?  (Read 482 times)

Offline monkeybat

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Looking for new school ride ?
« on: November 23, 2010, 09:57 PM »
Ever since I went to SkaterHam on Garys birthday I have been taken with strong lite weight new school Bikes. I ride a haro Mirra Flair at the moment and paid a small price for.  Will have around £300-400 to spend on a decent second hand ride. Witnessed Paul Meacher rideing a 2 year old Hoffman frame and hes bike was smooth strong and controlled. Looking to do vert on with Mirra type geometry 74.5 headtube etc
Any ideas welcome. Was advised to look at a Sunday Funday Ex but they are going for £479. No gyro or pegs and with two young children age 1 and 2 i cant throw money like that at a bike and still have to add parts to get it right for me.

Please help?

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: Looking for new school ride ?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 10:02 PM »
I'd give stodgy a call at the Rad shop.....he's got some belting deals  :daumenhoch:

Offline monkeybat

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 08:06 AM »
yes ill speak to him myself but twobobrob phoned him and sunday funday is what he came up with £479

Offline monkeybat

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 01:30 PM »
Its ironic that the one i allready chose was the first one on your list pickle-full chromoly and 20.5 top tube and my fav colours. Just need to add Gyro and a front brake. Sorry but i have to have those if nothing else. Cheers Steve.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Looking for new school ride ?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx