gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 05:27 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  More BAD news, 4th break in in 6 months at BADBMX
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: More BAD news, 4th break in in 6 months at BADBMX  (Read 421 times)

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
More BAD news, 4th break in in 6 months at BADBMX
« on: September 11, 2010, 12:56 AM »
4th break in in 6 months at BADBMX  I am absolutely devastated to have to tell you all that I've received a message from the council tonight to say that the scumbags have been back to the track yet again and removed the door on the start of the side gate from its hinges (as they couldnt get the lock undone!!) and stolen the compressor, lights etc that were stored under there.

YOUR CLUB NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WE CANNOT AFFORD THESE REPETATIVE BREAK INS FINANCIALLY.  The police are sure it is someone who is at the track when we are there and is seeing what is stored where.  IF THESE BREAKINS DO NOT STOP NOW BADBMX WILL FINANCIALLY FOLD RESULTING IN NO CLUB, NO ONE TO UPKEEP THE TRACK AND NO TRACK.  Is this what the local people of BADBMX really want???  We do our absolute best to provide the locals and riders with the best club we possibly can and even managed to secure FREE training for you in the holidays, we lend out helmets (bikes before they were stolen) etc when were there so you can go around much safer than you would otherwise and for what???

IF ANY OF YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS OR EVEN WHO IT MIGHT BE PLEASE TELL THE POLICE OR ONE OF US ANONYMOUSLY, THIS WILL NOT MAKE YOU A GRASS, YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO PROTECT A FACILITY WHICH IS THERE FOR YOU ALL TO USE.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE TRY AND HELP BADBMX BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please contact Sharon at BAD

A long time ago, in a land far away!

Broggie

Re: More BAD news, 4th break in in 6 months at BADBMX
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 05:51 PM »
It's always a heap of shit when some sad fookers cant keep their fingers to themselves...is there no-where else this stuff can be kept, else they will keep coming back, and short of videoing the b4stards in the act and getting nasty it is unlikely that the situation will change.

All I know is that they are worthless sh1ts who need a good punch in the mouth.

I know its not what you want to hear, but if they wont change, then you must.

Best wishes.

Ray.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  More BAD news, 4th break in in 6 months at BADBMX

gfxgfx
gfx gfx