gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975768 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 05, 2024, 03:27 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  FACEBOOK AND BMX / HAVE A READ ITS NOT AS BAD AS YOU THINK LOL
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: FACEBOOK AND BMX / HAVE A READ ITS NOT AS BAD AS YOU THINK LOL  (Read 956 times)

Moza

I joined Facebook ages ago to help my partner by looking how you do stuff, eventually old friends founf me which was excelent to catch up with them. Anyway it all snowballed from there and I ended up having friends from all over the place. I ended up with a friend who some will have seen called " Eva Gabrielle" this opend up a door for me into the world of famous guys from back in the day. My list of Oldschoolers consists of  Scot Breithaupt (Mr SE racing) I have many a good talk with Scot and checked out his old school pics. Next is Perry Kramer aka Ripper and of course the man whose name ended up on the side of an all alloy SE racing frame. Next is Andy Ruffell who is great to chat to and throws names around like we would with our mates !!!! Next is Mr Fiola who actually commented on a pic of my performer (made my day !!!!) also good to talk to and has some great pictures. Ive also just got Tim March ive not had chance to talk with him yet but will do soon, Ive also got an American woman called Patty.......she dated Eddie Fiola and Perry Kramer bitd !!!

So when I once thought Facebook was sad it has turned out to be very interesting........who would have thought id have these people as friends and be able to chat and hear about their past. Scot has said tonight I should go over in November for a huge 40th aniversary party he has organised.

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Re: FACEBOOK AND BMX / HAVE A READ ITS NOT AS BAD AS YOU THINK LOL
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 09:34 PM »
yea,tis a good thing,i've got Tim Judge in my friends list.  :)

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
    • http://www.sumoservices.com/
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 09:34 PM »
I've got Moley, Jai, Bill, Firebird Steve, Russ etc etc............there my heros  :smitten:
I might actually build a bike this year instead of just hoarding parts :)

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 11:20 PM »
Tis an interesting place, names you left back in 1981 come back to life, our hereos are actually real people with real lifes.
 :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2010, 11:22 PM »
plus all the girlies that you used to fancy back then.   ::)

sweetbeats

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2010, 11:31 PM »
Never heard of it...sounds awesome,is it like real friends or "tinternet buddies ?
 ;)

sweetbeats

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2010, 11:32 PM »
I've got Moley, Jai, Bill, Firebird Steve, Russ etc etc............there my heros  :smitten:

What about me PJ You Fooker  :LolLolLolLol: Now Get me in that list  :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

Moza

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2010, 09:04 PM »
Ive now got Robert Cook.....................cook brothers :daumenhoch: his Dad started the buisness. I also have Greg hill who is now a Tattooist

hope this works an old school pic of Robert and his bro's !!!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs639.snc3/32057_102444519802906_100001120741220

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2010, 09:16 PM »
fiola breithaupt ruffell,... kramer  :D and hmmmmmmmm..........................Eva Gabrielle  :smitten:
hhmmhm......... pinch  :D......... pinch  :D......... pinch  :D......... pinch  :D

spagbol

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2010, 12:35 AM »
sTOP NAME dropping. whilst youre at it im friends with katty perry , sherry cole, katvd , amos :daumenhoch:, on the otherhand they may just b all fat hairy blokes.

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
    • http://www.sumoservices.com/
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2010, 08:19 PM »

What about me PJ You Fooker  :LolLolLolLol: Now Get me in that list  :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

Your down as my husband  :shocked:
I might actually build a bike this year instead of just hoarding parts :)

Offline Philbert

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2010, 01:06 PM »
Ilook at the friends list now as more of a top trumps roll call

Moza

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2010, 12:12 AM »
Ilook at the friends list now as more of a top trumps roll call

I dont cos I talk to them all and the stories are great !!!!

sweetbeats

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2010, 12:09 PM »

Your down as my husband  :shocked:
:shocked: :shocked:
 :-*

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  FACEBOOK AND BMX / HAVE A READ ITS NOT AS BAD AS YOU THINK LOL

gfxgfx
gfx gfx