gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 05, 2024, 08:35 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  friday fun ! no riding for a week or two
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: friday fun ! no riding for a week or two  (Read 486 times)

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
friday fun ! no riding for a week or two
« on: May 16, 2010, 01:59 PM »
Well friday afternoon was going the same as it usually does - gardening for a client - had been up a tree with a bow saw and a hatchet taking off some branches, sawed up the logs and on to the small branches - take off the small bits and saw up for fire wood

well i use some thing like these below

and snip snip away - then snip   :shocked: "I THINK I JUST WENT INTO MY FINGER ?" Yup i had cut into the side of my little finger   ???  :-\  - didn't feel it much as they are new and sharp - just a moments laps and i now have blood coming out

told the lady who i was working for that i will just have to nip to the doctors surgery down the road for them to have a quick look  :wink:

at the doc's there was no one to help me cos there all busy - there's me standing there with blood dripping  :roll: oh! don't worry i can wait  :roll:
in the end the i said i was off to A&E where some one might be able to help better  >:(

got to A&E and a couple of hours wait, the surgeon (as he kept telling me - think he was over qualified for helping out at A&E  :lol: ) aid a bit of glue would sort it out - well the nurse thought differently as she showed him again and said it could do with some stitches and was quite deep - to the bone  :shock:
so well 3 stitches later and the only bit of pain was the anesthetic injection  ::)

so now i can't ride a bike for a couple of weeks   ::)

all fun   :2funny: - cheers B
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

scott250

Re: friday fun ! no riding for a week or two
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 04:53 PM »
Nasty, just be glad it wasnt this man fixing you back together
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxVgWI_dOCs ???

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 07:10 PM »
That's some neat stitching :D

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 07:54 PM »
Nasty, just be glad it wasnt this man fixing you back together
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxVgWI_dOCs ???

God that looks SH!T  :shocked:

Maybe i should have had another hand put on ?  ;D
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  friday fun ! no riding for a week or two

gfxgfx
gfx gfx