gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 04, 2024, 02:04 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Preston 23rd May - Riders List - Rnd 3 North Region SS10
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Preston 23rd May - Riders List - Rnd 3 North Region SS10  (Read 14583 times)

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Preston 23rd May - Riders List - Rnd 3 North Region SS10
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2010, 08:18 PM »
See you in 10 days  :daumenhoch:

In2 bmx

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2010, 08:18 PM »
Does it have to be the full license? Im nearly there  :daumenhoch:

fmx

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2010, 09:19 PM »
What time does it start?

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2010, 09:35 PM »

Not sure what it has to be but mine is a provisional license and silver membership

Offline James Nada

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2010, 09:57 PM »

^^^What JT said.

The minimum you need is a Silver Membership - which is £36.  You get a provisional racing licence with this for free - this allows you to race at regional level.

moley

« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2010, 10:42 PM »
You need a Silver BCF Membership to race at Preston and the rest of the summer series... ???

How do you get one of these?  I started my first bike to race for old times sake.  :daumenhoch:

Yep!!  As said before!!

Pay your £36 and get a Silver BCF Membership and select the FREE Provisional Race License.

Print off the acceptance sheet/receipt etc, etc so that you can show it at Preston if your license hasn't turned up on time!!  :daumenhoch:

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
    • Delirium alt/rock/metal covers
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2010, 07:13 AM »
...or you can join for £22:50 for a first time member of BCF if you're part of a club. Worth a quick phone call to BCF to sort it out properly in my experience.

moley

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2010, 07:43 AM »
...or you can join for £22:50 for a first time member of BCF if you're part of a club. Worth a quick phone call to BCF to sort it out properly in my experience.

If you do it at a club then you will have to join the club because thats where the license is posted.   It should cost around £10 to join a club!!

It worthwhile doing it if you plan on getting some gate practice and track time in!!  :daumenhoch:

In2 bmx

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2010, 11:05 PM »
Paid for my silver membership license . :daumenhoch: i belong again . will i get my UKBMX number 2360 again  :LolLolLolLol: or can i make one up ...
  Robinson pro if it comes in time .  :daumenhoch:

Offline James Nada

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2010, 10:07 AM »
Paid for my silver membership license . :daumenhoch: i belong again . will i get my UKBMX number 2360 again  :LolLolLolLol: or can i make one up ...
  Robinson pro if it comes in time .  :daumenhoch:

I think you are supposed to use the last 3 numbers of your membership.  But I don't think any of the Old Skoolers do.

Pick any number you like but have a quick look through the last few riders list threads to make sure no-one else has been using it.  I'm pretty sure that 2360 is free though.

See ya on't track!  :daumenhoch:

In2 bmx

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2010, 12:11 PM »
10/10 for the Crayon drawing Moley it got me there  :) . I had a ride down today to see what its like , i might have a go at a few of the jumps  :uglystupid2: . There is one straight more than i think my old body can take but Hey your only young twice once when your young and second when you start playing with BMX bikes at 40.... :LolLolLolLol:
I got that giddy i even went to ( Buy a bike buy a bike from charnock richard cycles)  and got me a helmet and elbow pads on the way home .......... :daumenhoch:

I hope my License comes  ::)

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2010, 02:19 PM »
I hope my License comes 

JUST COPY YOUR EMAIL CONFIRMATION,,,THINK THAT WILL DO IT MATE

MIGHT SEE YA THERE

RUSSS  NO 3

In2 bmx

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2010, 03:19 PM »
How old school is it? Bikes no older than 1986 is propa old school. And none with the 24" wheels.!!! Or is it the age of the mid life crisis person riding it  :LolLolLolLol:

dan-dare

« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2010, 03:30 PM »
How old school is it? Bikes no older than 1986 is propa old school. And none with the 24" wheels.!!!

:-X :-X :-X ;D :-X :-X :-X

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2010, 03:36 PM »
How old school is it? Bikes no older than 1986 is propa old school. And none with the 24" wheels.!!!

:-X :-X :-X ;D :-X :-X :-X

:LolLolLolLol:

In2 bmx

« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2010, 04:03 PM »
Ok the odd cruiser is respected!!!  :daumenhoch: never used to race 20" n 24" together when I was a kid .  :knuppel2:

Offline James Nada

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2010, 09:26 PM »
How old school is it? Bikes no older than 1986 is propa old school. And none with the 24" wheels.!!! Or is it the age of the mid life crisis person riding it  :LolLolLolLol:

I think Diggler once clarified the rules as "ride anything you like - just put an eighties Suntour seat clamp on it!".

Davey

« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2010, 07:06 AM »
All right troops.

I won`t be racin at the weekend . Just to give a body a wee rest . Went to the Nat at the weekend and done practice on the Friday but felt my wrist a wee bit sore that night so used the brain for once and watched the action . 
I also think I tweaked a tendon on the left leg in practice. Can`t  believe it as I never had any bad falls for a change. Had problems for years with my left leg and new sooner or later it would give out. See what the doc says tonight after work.

Time to bite the bullet and stay off the bike for a while .

C U all soon :)   

Davey

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2010, 08:53 AM »

I think Diggler once clarified the rules as "ride anything you like - just put an eighties Suntour seat clamp on it!".

I may attatch one to your arse pipe then  :knuppel2:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

moley

« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2010, 10:27 AM »

I think a cock ring would more appropriate!!

And if he ain't got enough girth then he can pad it out with insulation tape!!  :D

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2010, 10:44 AM »
you do realise that some people using this forum will get offended by all of your comments

it aint cool and it aint clever,,,so please just keep it to a riders list,,,,thank you

now can i have a seat clamp fitted first ,,,,,,,,pleese

r

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2010, 10:48 AM »
In your case Russ, I think fisting would suit you more. No seatclamp requirements  :daumenhoch:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2010, 11:00 AM »
only if you use grinding paste for that personal touchy :buck2:

Offline James Nada

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2010, 08:24 PM »

That implies that your kn0b will fit into a 25.4mm diameter hole.

A bit on the narrow side?  :D

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2010, 10:11 PM »
No, my tongue is 25.4mm wide...........and I can breathe through my ears

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Preston 23rd May - Riders List - Rnd 3 North Region SS10

gfxgfx
gfx gfx