gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975759 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 02:25 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Right then?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Right then?  (Read 846 times)

muttley

Right then?
« on: April 23, 2010, 05:43 PM »
What the fook is going on over at 'GT and Mongoose' then?

Who the hell in there right mind would sign off this piece of sh1t?

I am assuming its just a bunch of suits sitting around a table cocking about with the colouring pens and then get "yep that'll do"

FFS!!

Its not much better over at Mongoose really is it?

319 quid for this!

Chromo front triangle!! You could spend an extra tenner and get full cro moly elsewhere.

At least Redline are still building good stuff, cant remember the last time i got hot under the collar about a new school complete like this

Diamond Back are kinda getting their act together with the collaboration with KHE  and Kuwahara seem to be knocking out some good stuff too.

Have i missed out anyone then???

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
Re: Right then?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 10:56 AM »
GT/ mongoose seem a step behind every one else - it the new old school Raleigh bikes for the 2010. good bikes, but not what the kids in the know want - but they will sell  ;D
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 11:07 AM »
i like the colour of the gt but looks like a parts bin build lol
redline is sweet
and im after a 18" for bailee how much are those nearly shiat one whe i see the price of em

Offline 20to26

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 01:42 PM »
Been looking at options for my 11 year old son, who thinks the green GT is blooming ace - it's all about the target market - plus he has a thing for bright colours at the mo... thankfully he likes the Redline as well!

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 12:51 PM »
 :) Pacific have been knocking out crap for years,it`d be good to see good aftermarket framesets.The La Chiva looks to be a step in the right direction as does the Speed Series racebike.The last decent Mongoose racebike was the Supergoose complete from around 03-seemed to be a ltd edition run...Year after year the bikes  from both GT & Mongoose just use up old stock parts/frames with new decals/paintjobs.

http://www.gtbicycles.com/usa/eng/Bikes/BMX/Details/6042-G10LACFRM-La-Chiva-Frameset

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Right then?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx