gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975763 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 07:28 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Kuwahara KZ1 repop on ebay
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kuwahara KZ1 repop on ebay  (Read 672 times)

Rodgy1970

Kuwahara KZ1 repop on ebay
« on: March 28, 2010, 09:52 PM »
Even though I'm not a big fan of the film I like the bikes and would quite like to do a replica of the bike actually used in the film one day, so I was having a wee look on ebay to see if there was anything to be had and came across this.

Have a read at the questions and answers FPMSL   :LolLolLolLol:

http://contact.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll'showAllQuestions&ShowASQAlways=1&frm=284&iid=320507080605&ssPageName=PageAskSellerQuestion_VI&redirect=0&requested=babaleva

ozone

Re: Kuwahara KZ1 repop on ebay
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 11:39 AM »
Even though I'm not a big fan of the film I like the bikes and would quite like to do a replica of the bike actually used in the film one day, so I was having a wee look on ebay to see if there was anything to be had and came across this.

Have a read at the questions and answers FPMSL   :LolLolLolLol:

http://contact.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll'showAllQuestions&ShowASQAlways=1&frm=284&iid=320507080605&ssPageName=PageAskSellerQuestion_VI&redirect=0&requested=babaleva

Do you think he is writing the questions himself?  He's obviously seen how many hits those joke auctions get and he knows people will put up links to his auction on BMX sites like this one generating maximum exposure for his retro-KZ.  Very cheeky if that's the case. :-\ ;D

Offline Munnyella

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Kuwahara KZ1 repop on ebay
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 12:14 PM »
Cheered me up no end, gone are the Monday morning blues!

Mark
Hard + Stylish = Chicks + Beer!!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Kuwahara KZ1 repop on ebay

gfxgfx
gfx gfx