gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 06:23 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Madrid SX?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Madrid SX?  (Read 1381 times)

part time

Madrid SX?
« on: March 26, 2010, 11:44 PM »
Anyone?

www.Freecaster.tv?

Can't bloody wait!!!!!!

Offline bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Madrid SX?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 07:51 AM »
yeah looking forward to it  :daumenhoch:

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 04:12 PM »
 :) Oh Yes! :daumenhoch:

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 07:09 PM »
Shanaze n Liam are rockin
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 09:38 AM »
Now I don't watch too much racing other than on TV and some meetings, but every time I have watched I cannot believe how untidy a rider Shanaze Reade is.  She has major power but she seem to have too much power sometimes where she over jumps things and lands badly.  Some of the other ladies are so smooth.

Am I just being unkind because whenever I have seen her she is having an off day?  Or is it really just the fact she has loads of strength that gets her through?

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
    • Delirium alt/rock/metal covers
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2010, 10:13 AM »
Our laptop at home has died so I watched the extended highlights on Eurosport 2.

I think it really was an off day as she is usually much smoother than that. Obviously she's a rider with a lot of power and good pedalling cadence. I think with a little bit more track time she'll come good and I don't think we should be too critical.

thecrooch

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2010, 11:39 AM »
Also that track was mental - it made very talented riders look like theyve just learnt how to ride.

The box jump on the second straight for the Men had loads of accidents on Friday (incl a broken leg) and had to be re shaped.  I just think Shinny hasnt had enough track time since her lay off.  Power wise she's up there just could get the second straight dialled.

Liam was smoking - it was all about the gate pick though no one on the outside gates had a chance.  Gutted to see him go down after dominating his moto's.

And as for the commentator - think they had borrowed him from tractor racing or something - didnt have a scooby - expected him to start calling them whoop de doos!!!

Top entertainment though - cant wait for the next one!

dialledbikes

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2010, 02:49 PM »
Shanaze needs more races under her belt to bring her riding skills up to her power levels.  2nd place still ain't too shabby for someone who has raced much BMX over the last year.

On normal tracks, I think she is pretty unbeatable.  But the SX tracks do highlight the fact she is a powerful rider more than a skilful rider.

Liam Phillips rode well in the motos. 1-2-1 is a major breakthrough at that level.  Bad day at the office for Bloomfield after making the main at the last SX race.

magna13

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2010, 05:35 PM »
Phillips = Brilliant!
Reade = Great Power!, maybe a little more track time due to her injury
Bloomfeild = Not a good day

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Madrid SX?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx