gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 29, 2024, 09:23 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  BMX Plus! & Classic BMX magazines..WHO GETS THEM??
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BMX Plus! & Classic BMX magazines..WHO GETS THEM??  (Read 2202 times)

harossa

BMX Plus! & Classic BMX magazines..WHO GETS THEM??
« on: March 20, 2010, 01:28 PM »
Who subscribes to BMX Plus! who are NOT in the U.S.A.?...Also the new Classic BMX is GREAT!!!!!...I am a contributer to both of these publications and want to see who has any good ideas for Restoration Nation or Classic BMX that will make them grow......Here is a sneak peak of May 2010 BMX Plus! article of mine........ENJOY :)

moley

Re: BMX Plus! & Classic BMX magazines..WHO GETS THEM??
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 01:46 PM »
Hi Harossa,

I started to subscribe to BMX Plus last year!!    Its still a good mag!!   I've started collecting all of the old issues too  (1978-2008)!!

I tried to get last years Old Skool BMX Grands at Preston into BMX Plus last year but I couldn't find an email address for anyone at BMX Plus.  It kept diverting me away to your subscribers pages. 

I ended up getting the article into BMX World Magazine #20 which came out around November although the Grands took place in in May.   BMX World looks like it gone under.  They no longer take subscriptions and the last few issues came out behind schedule.

Heres some photos and the BMX World Article  :-

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=104464.0

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=99743.0

We are having another Old Skool Grands at Preston this year and I'd like to see if we can get it into some magazines again.   Do you think BMX Plus would be interested?   

Also MK10 would make a good article for BMX Plus!!  :daumenhoch:

harossa

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 02:35 PM »
As you all know David over there in the U.K. is the coorospondent for Classic BMX in that country...He would be the one to contact and cover that event....As for BMX Plus! they are trying to spread their wings on oldschool stuff...They have their own agenda of what they choose and is difficult for them to make changes....They wouldn't even take my info from the Worlds in Cologne....

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2010, 05:55 PM »

havent seen bmx plus over here for about 18 months now

bmxer4ever

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 01:58 PM »
Fascinating!
G :daumenhoch:

harossa

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2010, 04:09 PM »
Next coming issuse will be great....

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2010, 04:11 PM »

haven't been able to get the last issue yet

harossa

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2010, 03:16 PM »
Of Classic BMX or BMX Plus!

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2010, 03:28 PM »

bmx plus

WizardWeb

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2010, 02:51 PM »
I always liked BMX plus! Mainly because it was easier to get hold of than BMX Action or Freestylin'. I never had enough money to get all the mags so I ordered BMX Plus and BMX Action Bike/RAD from Craig Campbell's Dad's shop. On occasion when I had the money, they had normally sold out of BMX Action. By the time my brothers future ex wife worked in there, Alec's nephew had taken over and I had some money, BMX Action/Freestylin had gone and Go was more of a pig for them to order (or so I was told...).

teamsano

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2010, 09:42 PM »
I always liked BMX plus! Mainly because it was easier to get hold of than BMX Action or Freestylin'.

same here, i was raised on 'ultimate race bike' and 'bmx olympics' articles, bmx plus fooking rules.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  BMX Plus! & Classic BMX magazines..WHO GETS THEM??

gfxgfx
gfx gfx