gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975769 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 05, 2024, 11:40 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Leeds (Fearnville) 7th March - Riders List - Rnd 7 North Region WS09
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Leeds (Fearnville) 7th March - Riders List - Rnd 7 North Region WS09  (Read 18180 times)

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Fearnville Sports Centre, Oakwood Lane, Leeds LS8 3LF

Wear something Tight  :daumenhoch:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
cheers DD :daumenhoch:

HEYWOOD BMX

:) Team RVR will be there in the big red buggerbus. :daumenhoch:

bmxboy70

c ya in a couple of hours! :daumenhoch:

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
    • Delirium alt/rock/metal covers
  • Rated:
Thanks guys for a fantastic day! I'm grinning like a Cheshire Cat. It was my eldest lad's first race (1st time ever on a gate), and that went well with no crashes so I'm really chuffed! Big respect to you guys who travelled hours to be there;  3 gates at a winter regional is just brilliant  :4_17_5: :4_17_5: :4_17_5: :4_17_5:

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
Spill the beans Jon, who won?

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
    • Delirium alt/rock/metal covers
  • Rated:
Honestly can't remember  :-[ :-[ :-[
I'd only just finished sliding to a halt when the A finalists crossed the line... I'm sure someone else knows!

THIRSTYKIRSTY

diggler
dubber
     a final

me
james
dan  b final

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Spiffing day out, most of all cos Dan-Dare got jiggy on the gate again, MASSIVE well done as he didn't just roll round at the back, he was right there in the mix and on it.  Go on son :4_17_5: :4_17_5: :4_17_5:

Great day oot with the O/S as usual, Dubber was on form, Weevil was nippy  :shocked: The Donor boosting the doubles  :shocked: Bren had a do at cruiser and did pretty fookin good on a new bike in a new class  :4_17_5:

Davey....Flyin as ususal and cuddlin in the berms as usual, he went down hard in the final. Hard as nails that boy, top racin Davey  :4_17_5:

I think beard has been having secret pro coaching, Phil's pump is coming on though I suspect thats got fook all to do with bikes

Bof deserves a mention too for dubious activities chasing 16 yr old boys all day  :shocked: :shocked: Action pumpo !!
A pleasure to be with you all again  :daumenhoch:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
Spiffing day out, most of all cos Dan-Dare got jiggy on the gate again, MASSIVE well done as he didn't just roll round at the back, he was right there in the mix and on it.  Go on son :4_17_5: :4_17_5: :4_17_5:

Great day oot with the O/S as usual, Dubber was on form, Weevil was nippy  :shocked: The Donor boosting the doubles  :shocked: Bren had a do at cruiser and did pretty fookin good on a new bike in a new class  :4_17_5:

Davey....Flyin as ususal and cuddlin in the berms as usual, he went down hard in the final. Hard as nails that boy, top racin Davey  :4_17_5:

I think beard has been having secret pro coaching, Phil's pump is coming on though I suspect thats got fook all to do with bikes

Bof deserves a mention too for dubious activities chasing 16 yr old boys all day  :shocked: :shocked: Action pumpo !!
A pleasure to be with you all again  :daumenhoch:

A gay day out all round then, well done you sausage jockeys  :daumenhoch:

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
oo aye, top bombin :daumenhoch: great day, i got a little bit of enthusiasm back, probs coz weather was awesome n the company spiffing :daumenhoch:

Offline rooski

• 540 Air
  • Mons Veneris
  • Rated:
another awesome meet :4_17_5:
great to see Dan back, and on a superb new machine :daumenhoch:
Davey was flyin again, glad to see he was ok after his tumble.
well deserved win by the Diggler ,but  guys your all winners :daumenhoch:

weavill

cracking days racin guys :daumenhoch:
talking of cracks    i think mine was hanging out all day    according to diggler :-[

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Your lucky I didnt stick something in it  :shocked:

weavill

:shocked:

motomagII

great day guys and as usual i wsas near the rear of the b well at the rear again lol
i think its time i gave up i must have more lasts over the last 3 or 4 years than any other rider ever .

dan-dare

Awesome day gentlemen. :daumenhoch:

Really boosted my mood. Thanks everyone!! :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

bmxboy70

Great day lads 3 hours to get back but worth every minute!! Greg don't you dare quit!! I like being second from last on the odd occasion!

Luvvvvvv it!!! :4_17_5: :4_17_5: :4_17_5: :4_17_5: :4_17_5: :4_17_5: :4_17_5: :4_17_5: :4_17_5: :4_17_5: :daumenhoch:

Offline James Nada

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Another great day. 

Had some good battles with Critchlow in my motos, unfortunately the dirty bugger out-pumped me on the final straight every time.

Well done Diggler, another much deserved victory.

The Rooski Rocket just gets faster and faster - A final!  A good result for Jon the Bassist in his first race on his own bike - one to watch I think!

See you at 'artlepool.

Davey

Great day again guys . Thought at last I was on to a cheeky wee win or 2nd. NAH...... as usual a got a cheeky wee  berm kisser. Great move by the Diggler to get that line.
Off to get a cold bag of peas on the wrist and the heat pad on the shoulder!!!!!

Hope to see u all soon.

EELS FOR EVER. :daumenhoch:

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
Great move by the Diggler to get that line.

I showed him that line  ;D

Get monkey spankin, that'll sort it  :daumenhoch:

nhoj

Well done to all riders in my moto's, sorry I didn't get chance to say at the end of each race :daumenhoch:

Another enjoyable day, roll on Hartlepool :)

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Great day today, nice to see Dan having a punt :daumenhoch:

A good turn out with three gates and lots of action, well done...

See you all at Hartlepool :)
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Great Day at Leeds... good racing... good weather and as always... good banter.  :daumenhoch:

Someone once said to me... (when I told them I was gonna race a Burner) "Don't be stupid, you'll never achieve anything on one of them"...

1st, 1st, 1st - 2nd in Semi and 4th in A Final....  :Great_Britain:

Thanks for another awesome day in the Northern Old Skool Series....  :4_17_5:

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
some pics for you ladies

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Leeds (Fearnville) 7th March - Riders List - Rnd 7 North Region WS09

gfxgfx
gfx gfx