gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975664 Posts in 138930 Topics by 6351 Members - Latest Member: Spencerkidd July 15, 2024, 10:55 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  can anyone get handlebar specs/dimensions from photos?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: can anyone get handlebar specs/dimensions from photos?  (Read 445 times)

firebird4130

can anyone get handlebar specs/dimensions from photos?
« on: February 15, 2010, 06:48 PM »
I was just wondering if someone could work out the measurements/dimension (do a technical drawing) of a set of bars by comparing the pic to a set of bars I do have the dimensions for, by scalling the 2 pictures to the same size?
Happy to pay for the work  :daumenhoch:
I know the rake backsweep would be impossible to guage but just the general proporsions?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 07:14 PM by fraz4130 »

Offline Munnyella

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: can anyone get handlebar specs/dimensions from photos?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 08:03 PM »
Hi

I reckon you could get the approximate sizes as long as the photo is high res and clear, the pic is straight on and you have the OD of the bars (if old school, should be a given!) with these parameters, you could get there or there abouts, might not be MM perfect though. used to have to do this sort of thing quite a bit when working for a POS company years ago.

let us know what you have.

Mark M
Hard + Stylish = Chicks + Beer!!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  can anyone get handlebar specs/dimensions from photos?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx