gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975763 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 07:33 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Specialized Fatboy Comp, what year/s were they built?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Specialized Fatboy Comp, what year/s were they built?  (Read 461 times)

Grinder

Specialized Fatboy Comp, what year/s were they built?
« on: December 11, 2009, 08:02 PM »
I've got a silver and yellow(not sure if thats relevant) Specialized Fatboy Comp frame that i'm building up. Its bit of a mish mash of bmx and mtb bits at the moment due to what i had available in the shed. Its a frame for 20" wheels(i think) but i've had a measure and i'm convinced it will tkae 24"s.
Could someone tell what year it might be so that I can source some appropriate wheels(after i've found a cheap crap one to make sure thay fit :2funny:
Mike
Ps if i could figure out how to post a pic i would ;)

spinmaster

Re: Specialized Fatboy Comp, what year/s were they built?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 08:29 PM »
looks like they were built from 98-99

http://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/specialized/pg1

Grinder

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 09:56 PM »
Thanks for the link, there are loads on there. only problem with being able to see the 24" cruiser frame next to a 20" is that its blindingly obvious the dropouts are way longer on a 24". I think i'll get a cheap 24" rear and try it, if it doesn't work i'll be in the market for a lightweight pair of 20"s ;)

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 10:41 PM »
http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=32.0

Follow the above link for piccy posting help.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Specialized Fatboy Comp, what year/s were they built?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx