gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975639 Posts in 138928 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 01, 2024, 03:50 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  mmm new condor on its way
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: mmm new condor on its way  (Read 3762 times)

Offline fugazi

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
Re: mmm new condor on its way
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2009, 12:12 AM »
I'm sure littl'un will be cool, hope she's doing ok after the op  :daumenhoch:
You can't keep 'em all as the saying goes & it's ended up in good hands, gives you more time to concentrate on the "couple" of other rides you have  :LolLolLolLol:
Do you grovel to your master? Do you beg like a dog?

bmxbert

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2009, 12:26 AM »
alot of my stuff is going up for grabs soon.

a 96 crome condor f&f
   nos holmes frame
  chrome survivor haf
  meteorlite f&f with bad ass glitter powder by dan
  khe beater complete
  shit load of s&m stems a set of alberts few sets of bars.
  a load of other bits and posibly more frame sets.

i just have to make room in my shop because i am going to buy a shit load of heavy duty tools and start building my own tattoo machines... :daumenhoch:

speculate to accumulate and all that

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2009, 07:54 AM »
as far as i know its a 92 and the rest of it is going to condor 96.

he has the best story and the most love for it. im trading bars with stodgy plus a bit of cash. that way the condor still has a set of patriots . i think im mental letting it go but i know its going to make those guys alot happier than it would make me. just hope i can forgive myself if it turns out to be worth a fortune in years to come.

i have a little girl that could do with a nice sum of cash when she turns 18.

im sure she'll forgive me though ???

you'l be dreading that day, she'l be prying them out your hands n shottin them on ebay  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2009, 08:16 AM »
yeah thats the kiddys.... am i crazy for giving them to stodgy for a 1er?

not if you want to stay a member no  ;D  maybe you should have given them to him free with some flowers  ;D

Offline fugazi

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2009, 10:27 AM »
i just have to make room in my shop because i am going to buy a shit load of heavy duty tools and start building my own tattoo machines... :daumenhoch:

speculate to accumulate and all that

Sounds good  :daumenhoch: Do you have any you've done yourself yet? My friend (tattooist) and I were talking about Me making Him a machine or Two but it hasn't happened yet.

condor96

« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2009, 08:47 PM »
yes i am sooooo stoked to be getting this and im forever grateful and forever in debt to bert, you are making a dream of mine come true  :4_17_5:  :daumenhoch:

AND............ check out this absolutly freakin awesome piece that i just won for a steal that will be going on it............... hoffman prototype grind disk  :shocked:  :smitten:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=140324237807

:smitten:  :smitten:  :smitten:

im still kinda spechless about everything ......

Offline fugazi

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2009, 09:08 PM »
That grinddisc is cool, I see it didn't quite make the money Chad was hoping for  :D

bmxbert

« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2009, 09:10 PM »
mate that thing is fooking sweet :shocked:

condor96

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2009, 11:37 PM »
yeah the grind disk is really really sweet. it didnt go as high as he expected (i expected it to go higher myself)  but ive talked with him a few times over on vintagebmx before and since and he is really happy that its going to me,reguardless of how much it went for because he knows its going to a great home where it will be appreciated.  :coolsmiley:
he signed it for me and is also including the last original computer print of the grind disk, the last original computer print of the stem for the super forks and a pencil drawing by Psycho for a concept Condor logo all for nothing  :shocked:  8)  8)  ill get some pics when the stuff gets here.

sent him this poster to sign too. he has been totally helpful and cool with everything.

im super stoked, everything is turning out awesome  :daumenhoch:

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2009, 02:28 PM »
Bert. I fooking love you.

I now have a pair of First gen Scud bars on my 92 Condor, which together with a NOS set of decals from Bren and the correct white AD990 from Jai. I now have a 100% perfect 92 Condor Complete.

A little sex wee has just seeped out.

Thank you x 1,000,000.

:daumenhoch:

condor96

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2009, 06:38 PM »
Bert. I fooking love you.

I now have a pair of First gen Scud bars on my 92 Condor, which together with a NOS set of decals from Bren and the correct white AD990 from Jai. I now have a 100% perfect 92 Condor Complete.

A little sex wee has just seeped out.

Thank you x 1,000,000.

:daumenhoch:

pics please  :)

i have to do the same thing, bert you are freaking awesome and i still cant thank you enough  :4_17_5:  :daumenhoch:  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  mmm new condor on its way

gfxgfx
gfx gfx